BLOODY USELESS FIREFIGHT CORPSES

This is really starting to get on my nerves - like to the point where Im actually sending people messages that do this - IF YOUR NOT PLAYING FIREFIGHT OR WATEVER THE HELL YOUR DOING BESIDES PLAYING (I DONT CARE) EXIT THE BLOODY LOBBY PLEEEEEEASE!!! Better yet if your not playing turn off your flamin xbox - do the enviroment and your hydro bill a favor!
And I know wat some of you might say “oooh its no big deal if I just run to the bathroom for 5 minutes” im not talkin about that - I mean literally leaving the game on in the matchmaking lobby and -Yoinking!- off for an hour - or “oooh get over it - it shouldn’t matter to you” - well it does when I gotta turn around run all the way back to the starting position (more annoying on certain maps then others) to kill the 3 covi’s that have slipped passed me and are for some reason going after your useless corpse (probably cuz they smell weak mindedness)
Seriously Bungie PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start booting players for inactivity or address this in some way

AFCs are not a problem in FF. I prefer them as I have even more enemies to myself.
In MP, ya they tick me off. It’s not so much being a player or 2 down, it’s that their presence effects spawn locations and 1 AFCer can cause a whole team to constantly spawn in 1 corner/sector of the map.
As long as I don’t have someone destroying my jacked vehicles in a FF game, I don’t care what players do.

i know wat ur sayin reap it is nice to have more covi’s to kill - but it doesnt matter how many people are playing with me cuz im 95% of the time at the top of the scoring list (not tooting my own horn here its the truth) it just sucks having to run back to the start position just to kill 3 covi’s

> AFCs are not a problem in FF. I prefer them as I have even more enemies to myself.
> In MP, ya they tick me off. It’s not so much being a player or 2 down, it’s that their presence effects spawn locations and 1 AFCer can cause a whole team to constantly spawn in 1 corner/sector of the map.
> As long as I don’t have someone destroying my jacked vehicles in a FF game, I don’t care what players do.

Except they eat out of your live pool.

> > AFCs are not a problem in FF. I prefer them as I have even more enemies to myself.
> > In MP, ya they tick me off. It’s not so much being a player or 2 down, it’s that their presence effects spawn locations and 1 AFCer can cause a whole team to constantly spawn in 1 corner/sector of the map.
> > As long as I don’t have someone destroying my jacked vehicles in a FF game, I don’t care what players do.
>
> Except they eat out of your live pool.

File an XBL complaint, submit theater film to bungie.