Bloodelitesclan(Sangheili, Spartans needed!)

Whether Halo 4 nolonger has elites we’ll always be there not as Covenant, not as Heretics, but as sangheili forever

Updated
Yes we allow spartans in our clan? interested spartans

http://iclanwebsites.com/bloodelitescaln/
http://bloodelitesclan.webs.com

to the BrotherHood of the Sangheili (Elites), we as a clan ask for all of our brothers to join our clan. We accept any body. This Sangheili clan started back in 2010 in Halo 3, we like to play on Halo 3, Halo Wars, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Reach, and future Halo games. We are a community for the Sangheili. I hope you enjoy your stay with our brothers! Join our brothers and our personal covenant cruiser “Brotherhood” and we Shall rise!

Many of our borthers have teamed up with us in times and still are, Imporer Isukaki Has, He is Sangheili Optermize Leader of an Armade. And you may be asking what about my fleet, my fleet is a super fleet able to hold over thousands of other super fleets. I have a fleet much bigger than the Spirit Of Fire in Halo wars.

My clan does supprot many ranks,here is a list

Elite Minor
Elite Ranger
Elite Major
Elite officer
Elite Ultra
Elite field Marshal
Elite Zelot
ELite Genreal
Elite Honor Guard
Elite Royal Zelot
Elite Council
Arbiter
The Arbiter will be hand selected by koga100
Ship Master
Fleet Master
and our most trained elite’s the Spec ops Use for my most need battle cuases, we’ll use these spec ops if our clan is under attack since spec ops is the most feared elite in the world. I’m currently looking for any one to be promoted to a spec ops. If you are interested in being a spec ops you need contact me as soon as possilbe.
If you have questions about our clan please ask…

FOr the spartan’s
Spartan’s your not the best in this clan for you are only supported by ELite ranks. If you are ok being treated like an elite. But I love ODST;s my self, we’ll deffinently find a place to fit you in, I will most likely have a talk with you, but one requirement is that you must never call a elite an Dino and will be ok to be along side us. If you hae questions about being a spartan in my clan please contact me
YOutube video of our clan

http://iclanwebsites.com/bloodelitescaln/

Koga100–
clan leader of the BLC

any one have a comments? or questions?

If we had, you would know.

Ya I know but some time’s people won’t unless you ask that question

True, but there is no need to ask so soon after posting the first time. Give it some time.

> True, but there is no need to ask so soon after posting the first time. Give it some time.

Good point, BTW way do you think about my clan form my youtube video to website so far?

I need some feeback

You want the truth right? Other then the fact that it’s Dinos. I mean Elites, you guys look good. I prefer the Spartan program myself.

> You want the truth right? Other then the fact that it’s Dinos. I mean Elites, you guys look good. I prefer the Spartan program myself.

why is it so hard to find more of my borthers, I know there out there, Thanks for not being a stuipid spartan, in my book I/'ll team my clan up with you at any time

your my friend, Allies we are in my book =D see you around

An elites out there?

Any Elites out there now?

kinda sucks that halo 4 wont support playable elites :frowning:

its going to be very different to have sanghelli clans playing as spartans i wish all the best for the future of your clan.

Reading the professional sounding original post, then reading the few comments that are not even about joining up… Lol!