Blood on walls

I would appreciate it if the blood were on the walls again. What do you guys think?

Same would love the return of blood

I think everyone would. Though the way Halo has been the last few years, I highly doubt it’s gonna happen. Too busy trying to appeal to as many people as they can, including younger audiences by having that lower age rating.

Blood would be nice, but sadly MS obviously wants Halo to be rated T and thus blood is pretty much nonexistent now. I really hate this age of trying to “appeal” to the majority.

Halo sold well even with blood looks at the original trilogy It’s a pretty pointless change that ruins the games atmosphere and immersion.

Halos for little kids now. No more blood or assassinations.

I wish that would happen but im realistic, its not gonna happen.
But if it did then perhaps less blood than the og trilogy.
Anyone remember 343 guilty spark and its bloodstains?

Made a 60+ reply thread about this a while ago. Yes, blood staining needs to be back. Most people agree that I’ve seen on the forums and have read other comments about it. Especially given that this is not the first topic asking for it back. Rude moderator in the discord gave snarky remarks to me and another guy when mentioning it, so there’s some obvious brashness from 343 about this.

They say “there is blood!” by saying that the blood sprays when you hit an enemy count. They don’t. They suck and are barely noticeable. Blood sprays are a cop out. Blood staining is where it’s at. Bring back blood staining.

> 2533274978996934;3:
> I think everyone would. Though the way Halo has been the last few years, I highly doubt it’s gonna happen. Too busy trying to appeal to as many people as they can, including younger audiences by having that lower age rating.

You never played darksouls have you?

I’d love to have it as well, though the “T” rating F2P nature of the game is more important to them understandably so.

When shooting enemies I have noticed blood splatter and even when you shoot at their corpes there is a bit of blood splatter too. Definitely an improvement from the non blood splatter in Halo 5.

> 2533274818816466;10:
> When shooting enemies I have noticed blood splatter and even when you shoot at their corpes there is a bit of blood splatter too. Definitely an improvement from the non blood splatter in Halo 5.

An improvement but still amounts to mostly nothing when there is no staining.

A little bit more blood would be okay since we have these thicker team color outlines (good visibility) now.

> 2533274978996934;3:
> I think everyone would. Though the way Halo has been the last few years, I highly doubt it’s gonna happen. Too busy trying to appeal to as many people as they can, including younger audiences by having that lower age rating.

They don’t need to appeal to younger audiences. There are at least games that are quite violent that already appeal to a lot of people like GTA 5 and Doom. So Halo Infinite needs to have the good level of blood and violence like there is for the original trilogy.