Blood Gulch remake

Does anyone else think that the picture in the Bulletin looks like blood gulch? I think that if it is that we will have a desert map as a forging area and one area in it will be a remake of the blood gulch environment.

It could be just another epic BTB map similar to Valhalla and Blood Gulch.

Totally forgot to read it, thanks!

> It could be just another epic BTB map similar to Valhalla and Blood Gulch.

To be honest I want a new map rather than a remake, so this would be awesome

Not blood gulch again… sob … such an overated map…

> Not blood gulch again… sob … such an overated map…

I actually preferred Coagulation and Valhalla.

I definitely think a BTB map with a somewhat similar layout is essential for most BTB fanatics though. I hope there is a suitable replacement.

> > Not blood gulch again… sob … such an overated map…
>
> I actually preferred Coagulation and Valhalla.
>
> I definitely think a BTB map with a somewhat similar layout is essential for most BTB fanatics though. I hope there is a suitable replacement.

I feel the same. Valhalla was the same map but it felt totally different. Bungie did a really good job on that map.

No! Not Blood Gulch! Its not a bad map, but its overrated to the point that all people do is throw grenades onto the sniper location to get betrayals for the sniper!

Its crap! I’d prefer a new map, something similar to Valhalla. It was a great map.

> > > Not blood gulch again… sob … such an overated map…
> >
> > I actually preferred Coagulation and Valhalla.
> >
> > I definitely think a BTB map with a somewhat similar layout is essential for most BTB fanatics though. I hope there is a suitable replacement.
>
> I feel the same. Valhalla was the same map but it felt totally different. Bungie did a really good job on that map.

I love valhalla and sandtrap but blood gulch has been playeed to death and beyond. Reach had a severe lack of vehicle maps…

They already confirmed that there would be no remakes at launch.
In other words? No Blood Gulch.

I like Blood Gulch. But like some people have said. It’s kinda old. And I’d like something similar but not the same.

> > Not blood gulch again… sob … such an overated map…
>
> I actually preferred Coagulation and Valhalla.
>
> I definitely think a BTB map with a somewhat similar layout is essential for most BTB fanatics though. I hope there is a suitable replacement.

Same here, after playing it in Reach, nope. But then again I’m sure it would play differently in H4

It be cool if it was Blood Gulch, but I am pretty sure it isn’t

Are you talking about the supposed desert space in behind the start menu, or the green, blurred picture?

If Blood Gulch comes back in green - again - well, let’s just say I won’t stick around long enough to see the end of the match.

Once again Josh Holmes already confirmed “Aleast one remake” in at launch. Stop spreading misinformation all over the forums.