Blood Gulch Remake

Since they remade Haven from Halo 4 as “Mercy”, I think they should remake Blood Gulch from CE into Halo 5. Thoughts?

Absolutely

Forge is all it would take. I would love an offical 343 created map of it but forge would be fine since it’s such a simple map

It would be great if they did this. Big Team Battle needs bigger, vehicle-friendly maps like that. Cramped maps like Antifreeze just aren’t the same

> 2533275029645618;3:
> Forge is all it would take. I would love an offical 343 created map of it but forge would be fine since it’s such a simple map

It would be a BTB map, so it would have to be forged.

Goddamnit no! CE is one of my favorite games ever but please let that -Yoinking!- map die.

They said that they remade it already in the map : Basin, however it looked nothing like blood gulch. I would really like that and it would go well with the game as Valhalla worked with BTB.

People have already re-made Valhalla and Blood Gulch in Forge. All 343 needs to do is a few play-tests and put them in the multiplayer.

Blood Gulch is bae

> 2533274816299345;6:
> Goddamnit no! CE is one of my favorite games ever but please let that -Yoinking!- map die.

HEY! BLOOD GULCH IS AWESOME! ASK ROOSTER TEETH IF NEEDED! :stuck_out_tongue:

Map already been remade for halo 5… I swear I hAve played it a few times.

Somebody using Forge made an absolutely beautiful remake of Blood Gulch that can be seen on youtube. Its pretty easy to find. I would love for it to be added to BTB.