Blood Gulch In Halo 4

at the video introducing forge islands a guy from 343 (not so sure about it) asked us the community to do a blood gulch remake could you guys imagine blood gulch at halo 4 but instead of wraiths or tanks to have 2 mantis 1 at each team??. imagine playing hemorrhage at reach but with a mantis that would be cool…

imagine how awesome that would be to have the great gulch back at halo 4 but the problem is that even the biggest of the islands of forge islands is not big enought for the gulch i really want the gulch to be in halo 4 , ive been serching for remakes and i really havent seen any good ones

if someone a good forger makes it and we get an EXELENT remake of blood gulch do you guys think 343 would put it on wargames??
}}}

good luck. forge island isnt big enough to have that large of a grassland.

the guy who asked for it was Burnie Burns hes the creator of rooster teeth and red vs blue which is why we have rvb easter eggs in spartan ops. plus the big island can be extended at opposite ends and could make for a decent blood gulch though it will still be a challenge and im sure that if a decent one gets made it will show up in matchmaking.

The question is IF a decent Blood Gulch could be created. It seems like it would be the easiest forge project in history, however with limited rocks in the palette it is difficult to replicate Pride Rock and the caves/walkways/mountainous rock walls we are familiar with from previous titles.

Maybe we don’t need the canyon walls??

> Maybe we don’t need the canyon walls??

I was thinking that and actually built a test of it. It doesn’t play the same as it used to.

maybe if 343 put a very very small forge map with the exact same things as hemorrhage but that is almost imposible… i wanted to play so bad blood gulch with mantis

:frowning:

Let’s leave Blood Gultch to the pro forgers. And I mean PRO forgers. They will think of something to bring the classic map back.

> Let’s leave Blood Gultch to the pro forgers. And I mean PRO forgers. They will think of something to bring the classic map back.

i hope 343 puts it on war games it was like the only thing i liked better of reach than halo 3 reach had hemorrhage it was awesome for multi flag

I still wish we’d just get Forge World brought back and save time.

Complete with the Reach template. It’d be nice to have two huge forge areas that can be designed with different themes.

Why 343 don’t make a blood Gulch Map togehter with certain affinity? And I mean Not on Forge Island, I think of an Single Map and they release it to the community, just like Bungie did with cold Storage…

Blood Gulch is the Most Played Halo Map, the birthplace of RvB and the Forge Remakes wouldn’t be so Good like the original… So why 343, why wasn’t the most popular halo map in the Game since release?

> Why 343 don’t make a blood Gulch Map togehter with certain affinity? And I mean Not on Forge Island, I think of an Single Map and they release it to the community, just like Bungie did with cold Storage…
>
> Blood Gulch is the Most Played Halo Map, the birthplace of RvB and the Forge Remakes wouldn’t be so Good like the original… So why 343, why wasn’t the most popular halo map in the Game since release?

Every Halo title has a map that is set in a canyon with 2 bases on each side. In Halo 4 that just so happens to be Ragnarok.

> > Why 343 don’t make a blood Gulch Map togehter with certain affinity? And I mean Not on Forge Island, I think of an Single Map and they release it to the community, just like Bungie did with cold Storage…
> >
> > Blood Gulch is the Most Played Halo Map, the birthplace of RvB and the Forge Remakes wouldn’t be so Good like the original… So why 343, why wasn’t the most popular halo map in the Game since release?
>
> Every Halo title has a map that is set in a canyon with 2 bases on each side. In Halo 4 that just so happens to be Ragnarok.

Yeah that was one of the ways that 343 “tried” to make 4 seem more like 3.