Blood FX Causing Distortion

So I noticed that, in the Halo CE Campaign, that if you hit a dead elite or jackal a handful of times, that the game starts to become extremely laggy. The screen even distorts to the point that it becomes painful to look at. The only plus side is that this glitch only occurs if you hit the corpse enough times for a massive pool of blood to come out. Or you can get out of it by not looking in the general direction of the corpse after the fact. So far, I’ve only seen this happen on Assault on the Control Room, and it only seems to occur in Classic graphics.

The original CE did this as well. I personally tried it on a Grunt and my framerate dropped to the teens lol. I think blood in CE is a demanding on the graphics engine which is why it causes performance issues if you go to the extent of covering the entire screen with it.

Really? Weird, I still have my original copy of CE in my room somewhere, and I could’ve sworn that it didn’t happen on there, considering that beating the crap out of the bodies was a past time for me.

> 2535419570138280;3:
> Really? Weird, I still have my original copy of CE in my room somewhere, and I could’ve sworn that it didn’t happen on there, considering that beating the crap out of the bodies was a past time for me.

To be fair, I’m using AOTC as the frame of reference since that’s the only level I tried it on. Maybe the blood paired with an outdoor environment pushes things much more than an indoor level like the first one.