blood and gore

Hello Spartans,
are you going to bring back “blood and gore” in halo infinite ?
i think in halo reach multiplayer was really amazing with the blood and gore effects

do you agree ?

Thanks.

While I don’t think they will, it’d be nice to see it return. It’s just one of the things that gave the older Halos that ‘gritty’ feeling. Not excessive, but it helps the world seem real, and it gives gunfights actual weight. If it means bumping the age rating back up, however, I’d put money on it never happening.

[deleted]

If I could have any effect on it, I would bring such aspects back to some extent, classy, not overboard.
With the covenant & type, blood splatters & resulting bloodstains on environment with possible bulletmarks on bodies & behind walls depending on weapon. Explosive visual damage could go a bit overboard so former ones would be sufficient but I wouldn’t mind latter one either.

With the flood, this aspect would be upped a bit, maybe less blood given they are made of corpses but in this case severed limbs & such are needed in gameplay sense for one as form of disarmament & creating “friendly floods” aka bullet shields for behind. And definitely no that yellow thing from HW2, flood needs to be able to stalk the prey & lower visibility is part of that experience, the little horror aspect Halo should have alongside with horde tactics, somewhat gruesome/distorted look & the lore of the flood.

That is, if the flood returns.

Forget the Flood, I think there def will be just off those rhinos.
Makes no sense to me to showcase a new engine, make the effort to have detailed flora and fauna for this sense of a realistic ecosystem, and then go "Oh yeah nothing bleeds btw". Imagine how weird it would be if you shot one of those rhinos with a rifle and it just… flopped over like it had a stroke.

War and mother nature, you can’t get away with censoring the gore out of these themes without completely undermining them. Especially if they intend to introduce some carnivores to hunt the herbivores.

> 2533274808685910;1:
> Hello Spartans,
> are you going to bring back “blood and gore” in halo infinite ?
> i think in halo reach multiplayer was really amazing with the blood and gore effects
>
> do you agree ?
>
> Thanks.

Yes! 1000% agree, Halo 5 has 0 blood!
It was so perfect in Halo 2 Anniversary