BLITZ THOUGHTS...

How you all feel about the blitz beta?

I played the tutorial and enjoyed it. So I was excited to get into an actual match, then I saw Firefight is locked and I don’t wanna play against other players.

I suppose I’ll just wait for the games launch.

No strategy; gets old fast. Also P2W

I feel leveling is a bad step in the game… but the firefight form could be really fun.

Thus far I only have two real complaints.

• It needs to announce that Zone is contested far less. - I really hope “The Shipmaster” gets an actual name.

> 2533274804813082;5:
> Thus far I only have two real complaints.
> - It needs to announce that Zone is contested far less. - I really hope “The Shipmaster” gets an actual name.

He has an actual name: Let 'Volir.

Why don’t they call him that in-game?

Now hopefully the blitz is the only one that does this card thing. And none of the other game modes do. And it seems to be heavy pw2. Like all the other needs cards to level up unit games out there.

TRASH

> 2533274874616028;8:
> Now hopefully the blitz is the only one that does this card thing. And none of the other game modes do.

Aye, that’s the whole point of Blitz; cards instead of unit building.

So far I like it but they really need to put regular game modes in because I and alot of others didn’t get a proper expierience due to connection issues and framerate lag

I’m not much interested in Blitz I’m more into the normal RTS. I’ve only had 2-3 games of Blitz so far and it seemed pretty stale, me and my mate destroyed every game with no explanation how, just spam units that seem relevant got old super quick.

> 2533274824807326;11:
> So far I like it but they really need to put regular game modes in because I and alot of others didn’t get a proper expierience due to connection issues and framerate lag

It’s a Beta, not a demo.

> 2533274804813082;13:
> > 2533274824807326;11:
> > So far I like it but they really need to put regular game modes in because I and alot of others didn’t get a proper expierience due to connection issues and framerate lag
>
> It’s a Beta, not a demo.

LOL… You really believe that’s how it works.

The game is clearly P2W… cards can level up to be more powerful than someone else’s who has the SAME card… and you’ll be able to buy card packs… tsk tsk…

> 2533274794693191;9:
> TRASH

nice feedback

I’ll say this.
When the game launches I’ll be found in campaign, regular MP and firefight.

I can’t work out how manage to do different things many players pull off.
-We gather more energy yet still can’t call in as many units and as frequently as the opponents.
-We win more encounters at the start, get more energy at start. Yet can’t call in as frequently and as much.

Matchmaking hasn’t been nice to me either.

> 2533274818308770;14:
> LOL… You really believe that’s how it works.

LOL, that is how it works. This is why feedback is important; because what we’re playing right now might very well change in a month.

> The game is clearly P2W… cards can level up to be more powerful than someone else’s who has the SAME card… and you’ll be able to buy card packs… tsk tsk…

And that’s going to last… what - a week? Two, maybe? Oh no, that’s so terrible that some people might have an edge in one gametype because they bought random cards that might give them powerful units but most likely will pepper their deck with Grunts and Marines. And then they still will need the massive energy cost to play those powerful units so they’ll have to actually be a good player–

Look, I’m going to cut the sarcasm. People have been able to buy Gold REQ Packs and even weapon specific REQ packs in Halo 5 for a year. Do you know how many Prophet’s Bane I’ve seen? Heartseeker? Nornfang? None. Because even though people can buy dozens of those weapons, or stockpile them up from 151 Gold REQ Packs, they still have to be good to play them. This is the exact same mechanic. Chill out.

> 2533274804813082;18:
> > 2533274818308770;14:
> > LOL… You really believe that’s how it works.
>
> LOL, that is how it works. This is why feedback is important; because what we’re playing right now might very well change in a month.
>
>
>
>
> > The game is clearly P2W… cards can level up to be more powerful than someone else’s who has the SAME card… and you’ll be able to buy card packs… tsk tsk…
>
> And that’s going to last… what - a week? Two, maybe? Oh no, that’s so terrible that some people might have an edge in one gametype because they bought random cards that might give them powerful units but most likely will pepper their deck with Grunts and Marines. And then they still will need the massive energy cost to play those powerful units so they’ll have to actually be a good player–
>
> Look, I’m going to cut the sarcasm. People have been able to buy Gold REQ Packs and even weapon specific REQ packs in Halo 5 for a year. Do you know how many Prophet’s Bane I’ve seen? Heartseeker? Nornfang? None. Because even though people can buy dozens of those weapons, or stockpile them up from 151 Gold REQ Packs, they still have to be good to play them. This is the exact same mechanic. Chill out.

Except it’s not. because your cards aren’t consumables. You keep them. and you know what happens when you get more basic cards? Those basic cards LEVEL UP and become more powerful at the same cost. more HP, DMG, etc… and you can just buy piles of decks to have free unit veterancy above the guy that didnt buy packs. it’s so absoulutely pay to win.

And again, that’s going to last all of maybe a month. And they still need energy to play those cards. Higher-level Marines and Grunts are still relatively terrible, and don’t offer that much of an advantage whatsoever.

Oh and by the by, people are probably going to be able to achieve the same result for free by grinding the crap out of Blitz Firefight (Includes a bit on the microtransactions) against an Easy AI. So… Guess there’s that option for you.