Blitz Pack Notification Lies?

Ok so, In Halo Wars 2, its been quite a nuisance coming out of games, and getting an exciteable notification that I have ranked up, and got a blitz pack, the problem is, a lot of the time, I finish games, and I’ll just get this notification, even if I did what it said or not! You see I’ve tried many times, and almost every time, it said that I have leveled up to rank 9, and well… I’ve been in rank 9 for a while. I don’t know why, but I’m getting more notifications that I’ve gotten Blitz Packs more than I have been getting Blitz Packs, I don’t know whether this is a bug, or made to look as if you’re getting Blitz packs, and a cheap way to excite you, until you realize the notification lied…
Anyone else having this problem?

I’m having this problem too. Many others also from what I heard.

> 2533274893824542;2:
> I’m having this problem too. Many others also from what I heard.

Thanks man! I just wanted to bring it to attention, cause its been happening to me, thanks for telling me!

yea me too I see that there is one and when I try to open it; it says network error then is goes away but I’ve used to it to know when I have a pack to open but yea… fix please. Love the game

> 2533274957163258;4:
> yea me too I see that there is one and when I try to open it; it says network error then is goes away but I’ve used to it to know when I have a pack to open but yea… fix please. Love the game

I’ve had that problem too actually! A pack will be there, but when I try to open, boom, network error, but the pack doesn’t go away, no I just opening it over and over hoping that its something I shouldn’t ignore!

Same issue. Just finished multiple dailies and got excited for multiple packs displayed after the match just to find out I received 1. Also when I purchased some packs it would display like 10, I would get the network error, it would then drop to 9 without opening the pack! Off the visual I did not get the packs I should have. I did not count while opening so I’m not 100% sure if I missed packs. Love the game but 343/Microsoft please help!

If a pack throws an error while opening it seems it acts just as Halo 5 REQ packs do - the animation for opening will get skipped but the contents still get added to your inventory. Try a hard rest of your console. Looks like the immediate pack cache isn’t being cleared or something, so it’s probably trying to open a pack that has already been opened. Moving to support in the mean time