Blitz leaders different energy rate?

I just finished a game of 2v2 Blitz and for the first time noticed I could look at the stats with the RB button. In the Overview it says I collected 50 energy. The opposing team collected a total of 18.
When I hit the Battle page with RB, it says I gained 3701 energy (Atriox), whereas an opponent gained 3431 energy (Shipmaster.) The match lasted 11:54, yet I only had 268 energy gained over my opponent, even though I collected 32 more energy cells than his team?

The other thing I notice is that my opponent’s teammate had only gained 2981 energy (Forge), and my team mate, gained 4331 energy (Anders.)

Does each leader have a different default starting rate of energy generation? Is each leader affected by energy cell collection in the same way? Where can I find this information?

While I can’t say anything as a fact I’ve noticed this, think it has something to do with the partial refund whenever a unit dies. Players who spam loads of units end up with higher energy gained overall.

> 2533274965479492;2:
> While I can’t say anything as a fact I’ve noticed this, think it has something to do with the partial refund whenever a unit dies. Players who spam loads of units end up with higher energy gained overall.

I was thinking it may have something to do with energy refund. Since that game I’ve been watching the stats. One adversary gained over 3000 energy even though he used the most leader powers, me and my team mate had near 2000, even though we gathered twice as many energy pods. I also saw that that adversary played 40 units but lost 49.I assume leader powers give no energy refund. Do blast units? Do ODST and Grunt Mob give twice and three times the refund respectively? If I cycle grunt mob they would essentially be free to play. Is there a list of cards refund value anywhere?

I don’t believe so. You could have collected much more via drops. Then have refunded power from some deceased units

When you kill enemy units they get energy back. This explains the close energy refunds.