Bleedthrough melee?

Can I ask why has bleedthrough melee been taken out of TU?

There was a bug with health packs which showed the wrong health level on your HUD, it would say you had full health when you in fact had three bars of health, which is enough for one melee to kill.

Although it was rare, it existed.

Here’s a video of it

Both MLG & Anniversary playlists still use Bleedthrough though, expect the gametypes titled TU in Anniversary, they do not.

EDIT: Just found this video, you don’t even need to pick up a Health Pack for it to occur.

Man I hate bleedthrough, especially in Reach. After the TU was introduced and they started playing around with the playlists it became really annoying to remember when you can melee or not. It’s mere existance screwed with my rhythm so much that whenever I play a TU gametype now I always forget it was taken out and try to melee with shields remaining.

> Man I hate bleedthrough, especially in Reach. After the TU was introduced and they started playing around with the playlists it became really annoying to remember when you can melee or not. It’s mere existance screwed with my rhythm so much that whenever I play a TU gametype now I always forget it was taken out and try to melee with shields remaining.

He wasn’t asking for your opinion on Bleedthrough.

> Man I hate bleedthrough, especially in Reach. After the TU was introduced and they started playing around with the playlists it became really annoying to remember when you can melee or not. It’s mere existance screwed with my rhythm so much that whenever I play a TU gametype now I always forget it was taken out and try to melee with shields remaining.

Irrelevant to his question. Nobody asked for your opinion on the mechanic.