Blank REQ Card

Anyone happen to know of a source to get an image of a Halo 5 REQ card with nothing on it?

Would appreciate the help since it’s for a Halo 5 video I’m doing!

Google + Photoshop?
Req cards are basic color backgrounds, Accept mythic.
Free online Photoshop (Here)

> 2533274983213185;2:
> Google + Photoshop?
> Req cards are basic color backgrounds, Accept mythic.
> Free online Photoshop (Here)

Exactly what he said…there is no way to get a blank req card any other way.

Honestly you can even do this with Microsoft paint xD. Open the photo, copy the color using that drop tool and fill in the box. Easy.

Could you give us a link to the video…

> 2533274983213185;2:
> Google + Photoshop?
> Req cards are basic color backgrounds, Accept mythic.
> Free online Photoshop (Here)

I actually tried this exact method (I use pixlr frequently for my videos) and the names on the card, along with the shadows, are giving me way too many problems, along with some of the cards having the item “break the border”

That’s why I asked if there was a default blank REQ card to make my life easier lol. But thanks for the suggestion anyway.

> 2533274852660538;1:
> Anyone happen to know of a source to get an image of a Halo 5 REQ card with nothing on it?
>
> Would appreciate the help since it’s for a Halo 5 video I’m doing!

I like the Microsoft paint option. HAHAHAHA

If you can get a good resolution image off the internet, Photoshop is your best bet. You use the cloning tool to fill in the area to cover up the blurred image. Then you paste the new image over this. Other applications use a similar approach.

I have some good images of each permanent req card type excluding ultra rare mythics and legendary mythics

no it happned to me too says halo 2 beam rifle with a plank card

> 2533274997046835;9:
> I have some good images of each permanent req card type excluding ultra rare mythics and legendary mythics

Please don’t revive old threads, thanks.