Blame MLG...

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

I just realized something which is most likely wrong but what the hell
If there is a problem with Halo 4, blame MLG, as they got to beta test it, however MLG is different form the regular gaming community. as they are more… “hardcore” and have different gaming styles than most of us casual players.

So there you go! My theory that is most likely wrong and pointless!

Thoughts?

I wouldnt blame MLG for that reason.

However, they did beta test it, and if they found something wrong and didnt complain, that is worth blaming them. If they saw something wrong they need to speak out.

However, dont blame them for what you said.

> I wouldnt blame MLG for that reason.
>
> However, they did beta test it, and if they found something wrong and didnt complain, that is worth blaming them. If they saw something wrong they need to speak out.
>
> However, dont blame them for what you said.

MLG didnt “playtest” anything more than those NFL Draft players did. This thread is full of fail.

> us casual players.

Don’t worry. I’m sure Halo 4 will suit you fine.

> > us casual players.
>
> Don’t worry. I’m sure any modern FPS on the Xbox will suit you fine.

FTFY

Only one mlg player play-tested it. Right?

Other than that, they may have just given some tips on competitive gameplay to 343…

> > I wouldnt blame MLG for that reason.
> >
> > However, they did beta test it, and if they found something wrong and didnt complain, that is worth blaming them. If they saw something wrong they need to speak out.
> >
> > However, dont blame them for what you said.
>
> MLG didnt “playtest” anything more than those NFL Draft players did. This thread is full of fail.

but they still got to play the game and in their reviews there was “plays like halo” i would rather go on the word of someone who played it already

> Only one mlg player play-tested it. Right?
>
> Other than that, they may have just given some tips on competitive gameplay to 343…

i believe it was more than one but only one review is out
2 guys from halo.bungie.org got to play it as well and they gave positive reviews

> Only one mlg player play-tested it. Right?
>
> Other than that, they may have just given some tips on competitive gameplay to 343…

Frankie went to their offices. Personalty.

So more then one MLG person played halo 4

> > Only one mlg player play-tested it. Right?
> >
> > Other than that, they may have just given some tips on competitive gameplay to 343…
>
> 2 guys from halo.bungie.org got to play it as well and they gave positive reviews

Obviously. I doubt being negative about the game will get you invited to such an event again.

Curious

Is Louis wu mlg?

> Curious
>
> Is Louis wu mlg?

i think he is a part of halo.bungie.org but im not positive

> I just realized something which is most likely wrong but what the hell
> If there is a problem with Halo 4, blame MLG, as they got to beta test it, however MLG is different form the regular gaming community. as they are more… “hardcore” and have different gaming styles than most of us casual players.
>
> So there you go! My theory that is most likely wrong and pointless!
>
> Thoughts?

You are probably around 10 years old and have no knowledge on how to base your argument with actual facts. You can’t just blame MLG for having a community that is more skilled then you and see that as “wrong”. Your opinion has no importance or any argumentable value to it.

Halo 4 is tested by MLG to address the fast pace gameplay because the hitbox system is based off Halo 2 and was mainly played by the competitive community. They are there to ensure a competitive game that has a feel to it. Also MLG is there for other reasons that I do not know other then basic game testing.

But if you wan’t a game with zombies and ten year old’s. Go to the infected playlist.

> Curious
>
> Is Louis wu mlg?

Creator of HBO.

> > I wouldnt blame MLG for that reason.
> >
> > However, they did beta test it, and if they found something wrong and didnt complain, that is worth blaming them. If they saw something wrong they need to speak out.
> >
> > However, dont blame them for what you said.
>
> MLG didnt “playtest” anything more than those NFL Draft players did. This thread is full of fail.

They played the game did they not? They had the oppurtunity to look and analyze two or three full matches of gameplay. That is a playtest. If they saw something wrong, and didnt speak up, then that item being wrong is partially their fault.

> > I just realized something which is most likely wrong but what the hell
> > If there is a problem with Halo 4, blame MLG, as they got to beta test it, however MLG is different form the regular gaming community. as they are more… “hardcore” and have different gaming styles than most of us casual players.
> >
> > So there you go! My theory that is most likely wrong and pointless!
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
> You are probably around 10 years old and have no knowledge on how to base your argument with actual facts. You can’t just blame MLG for having a community that is more skilled then you and see that as “wrong”. Your opinion has no importance or any argumentable value to it.
>
> Halo 4 is tested by MLG to address the fast pace gameplay because the hitbox system is based off Halo 2 and was mainly played by the competitive community. They are there to ensure a competitive game that has a feel to it. Also MLG is there for other reasons that I do not know other then basic game testing.
>
> But if you wan’t a game with zombies and ten year old’s. Go to the infected playlist.

I was not saying my opinion was right, I was stating my opinion and tried to get other people to state facts to prove me wrong, This forum is about stating opinions and facts about the game, not bashing other people because they said something, I admit, stupid

> > > us casual players.
> >
> > Don’t worry. I’m sure any modern FPS will suit you fine.
>
> FTFY

FTFY, FTW :wink:

OnT:
Sure, to some degree OP is right, the MLG players have/had a unique opportunity to give a fair judgment on the game and perks, weapons etc. They could say that Sprint was OP and mean it, or that bloom blows, which we on the forums can’t.
However, I doubt that 343i would care much for what anyone says, they’re to big and powerful to care or listen to the wishes of the community. They’ve got statistics to back them up, and do know what games are most popular and why.

> > Curious
> >
> > Is Louis wu mlg?
>
> Creator of HBO.

Oh, I didn’t know that was an mlg site for halo. Thought it was just a regular halo forum site. Ok

> > > Curious
> > >
> > > Is Louis wu mlg?
> >
> > Creator of HBO.
>
> Oh, I didn’t know that was an mlg site for halo. Thought it was just a regular halo forum site. Ok

It’s not a MLG site.

Trust me, they’re only going to take MLG’s input on Halo 4 with a grain of salt. It won’t be worth blaming MLG as they will be ignored regardless.