Black Undersuits

343, please bring back the black undersuit, either as an option between black or colored, or just allow us to choose a color, like the armor customization. Although superficial, this game (Halo 5) and its replayability revolves around the drive to make your spartan look cool and consatantly upgrading his/her appearance. Either through armor, stances, visors, etc. It is important to me as a veteran halo player to have the choice as to what my spartan is able too look like. It feels out of place in halo for the spartans to look like power rangers. I think the spartans look much better with black undersuits/gloves, and from what I have see/read I am not alone in this thaught process. Others may disagree, clearly your creative team has too. All I ask is the ability to make a choice. There is tonnes of photoshopped examples on the web that showcase the look. Please consider this plea.

P.S. I enjoy halo 5 immensely, which is why it breaks my little halo heart that the black undersuits/gloves arenot a thing.

P.S.S. This is really important to me and allot of others so please consider. Please

P.S.S.S. Please

ok i am done

Jk, Please bring back black undersuits

Please.

I cant tell if this post is satire or what.
But if it isn’t…I agree, I would really like black undersuits back, our characters look too cartoony without them. Reach did armor perfectly.

Black Undersuits + The option to remove the white on our armor (or an option to change that white to an alternate color)

It isnt satire, they do look cartoony, and yes reach did have the coolest armor

The white/colored decals on some of the armor is obnoxious we should be able to change the color (to mach our base colore and thus remove them) or just turn them off entirely. some of them are fine, because the color is used sparcly, but on some armor it is overwhelming. 343 please allow us to change our armor decal colors.

The decals on the armor is what makes it rare to legendary. The different patterns are the unique parts to the armor. I agree though. Let us change the color of the white part.

> 2533274826443777;6:
> The decals on the armor is what makes it rare to legendary. The different patterns are the unique parts to the armor. I agree though. Let us change the color of the white part.

No, just force it black like Reach had it.

I agree. I remember someone at 343i saying “We heard you” about black undersuit … I think it was during/after the Beta, maybe a bit later but I’m sure someone said that.
Also, remember the first renders of Halo 5 armors. Spartans had black undersuits. I don’t understand why 343i always want to change everything, at least give us the choice, it’s simple.

> 2533274873630868;7:
> > 2533274826443777;6:
> > The decals on the armor is what makes it rare to legendary. The different patterns are the unique parts to the armor. I agree though. Let us change the color of the white part.
>
> 343 should give us the option to change our Underarmor/glove and decal color. Let the player decide what his or her armor should look like.

> 2535418752366625;8:
> I agree. I remember someone at 343i saying “We heard you” about black undersuit … I think it was during/after the Beta, maybe a bit later but I’m sure someone said that.
> Also, remember the first renders of Halo 5 armors. Spartans had black undersuits. I don’t understand why 343i always want to change everything, at least give us the choice, it’s simple.

They did say they would remove the color from the undercuts, and they put out renders of armor with black undersuits, it looked so cool, the future was so bright. Exept they didn’t, for what reason? We may never know.

They should add a third option for coloring undersuits and another for the permanent white/black on some armor.

> 2533274880045388;10:
> > 2535418752366625;8:
> > I agree. I remember someone at 343i saying “We heard you” about black undersuit … I think it was during/after the Beta, maybe a bit later but I’m sure someone said that.
> > Also, remember the first renders of Halo 5 armors. Spartans had black undersuits. I don’t understand why 343i always want to change everything, at least give us the choice, it’s simple.
>
>
> They did say they would remove the color from the undercuts, and they put out renders of armor with black undersuits, it looked so cool, the future was so bright. Exept they didn’t, for what reason? We may never know.

Yep. Reminds me of a teaser back in E3 2013 … You know, Chief in the sand … holding Cortana chip … “it looked so cool, the future was so bright. Exept they didn’t, for what reason? We may never know.” :frowning:

I’m impartial it doesn’t change the game for me.

> 2533274803493024;13:
> I’m impartial it doesn’t change the game for me.

I respect that, but for some of us it does, we should at least thave the option. A big portion of replay value is customization and making your spartan look better and better. For some people, the colored undersuit is a huge turn off and thus diminishes the customization of our spartans in turn hurting the replay value which hurts the game.

I think that’s a Great idea and something I would personally use

I think that’s a Great idea and something I would personally use

Some good suggestions in this thread. Getting rid of the black undersuit has always bugged me. At least having a toggle between coloured and black would be nice. Changing the decal colour on armours would be nice too. Something small they could work on for the next update, similar to the colours they’re giving us this update?

> 2533274808719558;17:
> Some good suggestions in this thread. Getting rid of the black undersuit has always bugged me. At least having a toggle between coloured and black would be nice. Changing the decal colour on armours would be nice too. Something small they could work on for the next update, similar to the colours they’re giving us this update?

My thoughts exactly. I’m sure they can.

Yah it would make the armor look less cartoony.

This is a really asinine request, I mean, extremely trivial.