Black Undersuits? here's another idea instead.

I’m not a fan of missed opportunities, and this is one of them, constantly I see people complaining about GEN2 MJOLNIR looking like it can’t protect anything and the suits look skinny, and this is something that can potentially fix that.

Customizable Undersuits

Choose the color and the type of undersuit, since it is mentioned that there are different types of undersuits, we see this on Fireteam Osiris, more evidently seen on Locke.

for people who don’t like the current skinny muscle suit, they would have a chance to choose a different suit and change its color to something they liked

for lore enthusiasts, you get new undersuits with sweet fluffy lore. huzzah.

for those who want “classic art style” you could potentially get the old GEN1 Mk 4-6 undersuits back (with lore saying they are improved for GEN2 and cosmetically are the same)

this is also an opportunity for 343, yes. to make new suits.

And for ARENA and competitive modes that requires Red and Blue, go red and blue standard armor and black undersuits as settings.o

EDIT: fixed a grammar mistake

thrn our spartans would look even more likepower ranger depending on the colors you choose. I would rather just have black undersuits.

> 2535417090770444;2:
> thrn our spartans would look even more likepower ranger depending on the colors you choose. I would rather just have black undersuits.

the intention is more customization and then as I said before have the arena, warzone, and comp team colors as red and blue with black undersuits as standard settings.

why use the skinny GEN2 suit “that looks like a power ranger” when you could use the undersuit from halo 3 and make it black for non team modes

> 2535450981578803;3:
> > 2535417090770444;2:
> > thrn our spartans would look even more likepower ranger depending on the colors you choose. I would rather just have black undersuits.
>
> the intention is more customization and then as I said before have the arena, warzone, and comp team colors as red and blue with black undersuits as standard settings.
>
> why use the skinny GEN2 suit “that looks like a power ranger” when you could use the undersuit from halo 3 and make it black for non team modes

Ok, that makes more sense.

Black undersuits? Why not colored undersuits?

Is that what you were going for OP?

> 2533274971565732;5:
> Black undersuits? Why not colored undersuits?
>
> Is that what you were going for OP?

Kinda and Kinda not

Being able to change undersuit model along with color for non-team based modes, and for stuff like arena and stuff just make it black.

> 2535450981578803;6:
> > 2533274971565732;5:
> > Black undersuits? Why not colored undersuits?
> >
> > Is that what you were going for OP?
>
> Kinda and Kinda not
>
> Being able to change undersuit model along with color for non-team based modes, and for stuff like arena and stuff just make it black.

Oh, I see. What kind of undersuit models could there be?

> 2533274971565732;7:
> > 2535450981578803;6:
> > > 2533274971565732;5:
> > > Black undersuits? Why not colored undersuits?
> > >
> > > Is that what you were going for OP?
> >
> > Kinda and Kinda not
> >
> > Being able to change undersuit model along with color for non-team based modes, and for stuff like arena and stuff just make it black.
>
> Oh, I see. What kind of undersuit models could there be?

Depends on if 343i like this idea. I would say the standard we have, maybe the 4 from Fireteam Osiris and some old GEN1 undersuits and new original ones. as a starting point if they consider this idea