Black team vs Red Team

If black team and Red team had to fight in close combat. who would win?

> 2533274985251123;1:
> If black team and Red team had to fight in close combat. who would win?

Based on what little I’ve seen of Black Team in the comics, I think Red Team is more disciplined (yes, they’re all Spartan 2s, but Red Team carries themselves with the quiet dignity we’d expect from Blue Team, while Black Team has all sorts of messy interpersonal relationship issues).

I’d have to give it to Red Team. They seem to get along as a team better.

> 2533274883501878;2:
> > 2533274985251123;1:
> > If black team and Red team had to fight in close combat. who would win?
>
> Based on what little I’ve seen of Black Team in the comics, I think Red Team is more disciplined (yes, they’re all Spartan 2s, but Red Team carries themselves with the quiet dignity we’d expect from Blue Team, while Black Team has all sorts of messy interpersonal relationship issues).

If we’re talking prior to the events of Blood Line, sure. After? Now more of a tossup.

I’ll go with the Reds. I think they work better.

Red team.
Red team vs grey team would be a good fight though.

Red Team. They have so much chemistry as a team.

Wait, Wait, Wait? Is this a joke post?

> 2533274880402739;6:
> Red team.
> Red team vs grey team would be a good fight though.

That would be a wicked 3v3, but i think Gray team would win because Red team has been sleeping to long and Gray team has been getting more experience.

> 2533274875328566;9:
> > 2533274880402739;6:
> > Red team.
> > Red team vs grey team would be a good fight though.
>
> That would be a wicked 3v3, but i think Gray team would win because Red team has been sleeping to long and Gray team has been getting more experience.

True, but in the Cole Protocol it is stated that they had not fought together in a long time so they probably are a little rusty working as a team.

> 2533274880402739;10:
> > 2533274875328566;9:
> > > 2533274880402739;6:
> > > Red team.
> > > Red team vs grey team would be a good fight though.
> >
> > That would be a wicked 3v3, but i think Gray team would win because Red team has been sleeping to long and Gray team has been getting more experience.
>
> True, but in the Cole Protocol it is stated that they had not fought together in a long time so they probably are a little rusty working as a team.

True they kinda do there own thing.

I’d probably have to go with Red Team. I feel like they’re a bit more organized personally.

As much as I like red team, I don’t know why people are saying red team for? Black team, consist of 4 member while red team only consist of 3. They are all equipped with the mjolnir mark VI while red team is stuck with the mjolnir mark IV which doesn’t have shields. So black team pretty much has the better tech and more members than red team here. I also want to mention that in halo bloodline they took on a few hundred covenant head on.

Black team by far

• More members - Better armour - More experience - More skill set diversity - Trained to be special opsAny teamwork issues Black team would have had would have been resolved by the end of Bloodline so both teams would be on an equal footing there.

> 2533274969889736;13:
> As much as I like red team, I don’t know why people are saying red team for? Black team, consist of 4 member while red team only consist of 3. They are all equipped with the mjolnir mark VI while red team is stuck with the mjolnir mark IV which doesn’t have shields. So black team pretty much has the better tech and more members than red team here. I also want to mention that in halo bloodline they took on a few hundred covenant head on.

Bolded part is actually incorrect. It was confirmed that Red Team’s armor did have shields. Basically, even though Mark IV didn’t have shields, their specific armor was more prototype, testing energy shielding. They also seemed to have thrusters too (ref. Something has Happened as well as Halo Wars 2). And since then, after they landed on Installation 00, they managed to upgrade their armor to a GenII/GenI hybrid.

That being said, I do agree, Black Team would have the advantage in terms of numbers. Hard to say overall, but I would have to fall back on 4 Spartans > 3 Spartans, though individual skill level would have to be debated.

Also, in the Bloodline comic, they bested Red Team in a training exercise…But that being said, it’s unknown if this was the same Red Team as in Halo Wars 1/2 (The Bloodline variant had 4 members vs the 3 in Halo Wars).

> 2533274969889736;13:
> As much as I like red team, I don’t know why people are saying red team for? Black team, consist of 4 member while red team only consist of 3. They are all equipped with the mjolnir mark VI while red team is stuck with the mjolnir mark IV which doesn’t have shields. So black team pretty much has the better tech and more members than red team here. I also want to mention that in halo bloodline they took on a few hundred covenant head on.

Only to be

killed single-handedly by the Ur-Didact. Though this was the Forerunner Commander of the Warrior-Servent Rank. XD

> 2533274827334072;16:
> > 2533274969889736;13:
> > As much as I like red team, I don’t know why people are saying red team for? Black team, consist of 4 member while red team only consist of 3. They are all equipped with the mjolnir mark VI while red team is stuck with the mjolnir mark IV which doesn’t have shields. So black team pretty much has the better tech and more members than red team here. I also want to mention that in halo bloodline they took on a few hundred covenant head on.
>
> Only to be
> killed single-handedly by the Ur-Didact. Though this was the Forerunner Commander of the Warrior-Servent Rank. XD

We don’t speak of that moment…

black team and red team did fight each other over 2 members of black team breaking rules red team did later on get they buts beaten buy black team. note that black team only has 4 members were red team is the second biggest team and still got beat buy team black.

> 2533274985251123;1:
> If black team and Red team had to fight in close combat. who would win?

Red team as seen in Halo wars, (Jerome 092, Alice 130, and Douglas 042) or red team as in the division of blue team seen in the fall of reach?

Black team would win. More numbers, and better armor. I do think it’s be close though. Wasn’t Jerome one of the top Spartan-IIs that Mendez thought would end up leading them all? Leadership makes a big difference.

I also think that if it was Red vs Gray team, Gray team would win the majority of the time. They’re basically the Headhunter team of the Spartan-IIs.