black screen!!!!

So this has been really tilting me lately. I will be playing then my game will freeze and go to a black screen. My PC shouldn’t be the problem, I am wondering if anyone else has the same problem and if any solutions have been found?

I’m having a similar issue. Occasionally during a match, the screen will cut to a black screen, where I can still interact with the game and hear audio but unable to see the match itself. Other times, it just crashes to the desktop altogether. I’ve seen a few forums here and there about people having this problem, but nobody seems to have a solution. If ANYONE understands what is happening here, I’d greatly appreciate it if you could elaborate.

> 2535426974560457;2:
> I’m having a similar issue. Occasionally during a match, the screen will cut to a black screen, where I can still interact with the game and hear audio but unable to see the match itself. Other times, it just crashes to the desktop altogether. I’ve seen a few forums here and there about people having this problem, but nobody seems to have a solution. If ANYONE understands what is happening here, I’d greatly appreciate it if you could elaborate.

if you find a solution please put it in this threat. I still have this issue.