Black Screen

It’s seems like every 3rd or 4th game, my screen goes black after starting a game. Then the little swirl on the bottom left just spins and spins.

I’ve had to quit out from the Xbox Home page several times.

This is getting super irritating.

Do you have the Voices Of War announcers pack installed? If you are using that, that is the cause of the black screen and reverting back to Palmer should resolve the issue.

> 2533274884447055;2:
> Do you have the Voices Of War announcers pack installed? If you are using that, that is the cause of the black screen and reverting back to Palmer should resolve the issue.

Yes. I do. Wow. That sucks. Spending money on a pack that causes things to break!

> 2533274872013539;3:
> > 2533274884447055;2:
> > Do you have the Voices Of War announcers pack installed? If you are using that, that is the cause of the black screen and reverting back to Palmer should resolve the issue.
>
> Yes. I do. Wow. That sucks. Spending money on a pack that causes things to break!

Yeah, unfortunately it has been a known issue for quite some time now and still no fix. I bought mine months ago and created a case about it with no resolution other than making Palmer my announcer again. It is unfortunate to pay $10 for DLC only to have it crash your game all the time until you remove the DLC.