Black screen glitch?

Yesterday, upon starting up a game of Warzone, my screen stayed completely black. I figured I was just stuck in loading screen, but realized I was still able to run around and hear everything going on in the game. The screen stayed black until I eventually force quit H5 and booted it back up.

Basically I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this before? In H5 or other games?

I’ve had that happen once. Most of the time my black screens are when I leave the post game stats and it stays in the black loading screen. I have to press the back button twice when that happens to fix it.

Usually the only screen issues I have is trying to back out of an intermission and get the whole frozen timer going on where you don’t know if its actually backing you out or not. Just thought this was an extra splash of odd.

Never experienced this issue. Could be a problem with your install.
If it keeps happening, try:

• Reinstalling Halo 5 - Using Ethernet rather than WiFi (if it’s Internet related, this will likely fix it)

I’ve been having this problem a lot too and always have to restart my build to get back in. It seems to only happen when loading into a wz game. I’ve always ran Ethernet so I don’t think that’s it. I’m almost positive it’s a server/lobby issue. If so I hope 343 can figure it out.

> 2533274814917981;5:
> I’ve been having this problem a lot too and always have to restart my build to get back in. It seems to only happen when loading into a wz game. I’ve always ran Ethernet so I don’t think that’s it. I’m almost positive it’s a server/lobby issue. If so I hope 343 can figure it out.

You’re new to the forums so im just gonna say reviving threads older than 1 month is called Necroposting… which is against forum rulings

> 2533274814917981;5:
> I’ve been having this problem a lot too and always have to restart my build to get back in. It seems to only happen when loading into a wz game. I’ve always ran Ethernet so I don’t think that’s it. I’m almost positive it’s a server/lobby issue. If so I hope 343 can figure it out.

Most probably try restartig again ? Or maybe its just H5 game issues again

> 2533274794847033;1:
> Yesterday, upon starting up a game of Warzone, my screen stayed completely black. I figured I was just stuck in loading screen, but realized I was still able to run around and hear everything going on in the game. The screen stayed black until I eventually force quit H5 and booted it back up.
>
> Basically I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this before? In H5 or other games?

I have had 50+ losses because of black screens, black screens count as losses, 75% of my losses in warzone are to glitches and lagouts.

Recently i I have had the black screen glitch happen even in ranked arena, and the glitch has happened so often my team arena rank went from onyx- bronze 1

Please don’t revive old threads.