Black screen but the game went on.

Got into a game of WZFF last night, but all I got was a black screen. I could hear myself running and shooting, but could not see anything. Needless to say I got a DNF on that one. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Yeah I did

it was crazy

Yes. It is caused by the vow pack. I switched back to palmer, no more issues.

> 2533274875982754;3:
> Yes. It is caused by the vow pack. I switched back to palmer, no more issues.

They should really fix that.

> 2535433238497925;1:
> Got into a game of WZFF last night, but all I got was a black screen. I could hear myself running and shooting, but could not see anything. Needless to say I got a DNF on that one. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Thanks for the report! Would you happen to have a link to the match on Waypoint?

Yea I’ve had that before in arena. I didn’t report it cause I thought some one already did a while back. Even seen it on YouTube.

Try these solutions I’ve discovered:

• Hit the home button, which should restore the screen. - Unplug your video cable, and plug it back in. Before doing this, turn off your display first to prevent any damage. Afterwards, turn it back on.

> > 2535433238497925;1:
> > Got into a game of WZFF last night, but all I got was a black screen. I could hear myself running and shooting, but could not see anything. Needless to say I got a DNF on that one. Anyone else have this happen to them?
>
> Thanks for the report! Would you happen to have a link to the match on Waypoint?

All I have is this.

This is when it happened to me. It went away after a while.

> 2533274875982754;3:
> Yes. It is caused by the vow pack. I switched back to palmer, no more issues.

I will try that!

> 2535429593088083;7:
> Try these solutions I’ve discovered:
> - Hit the home button, which should restore the screen. - Unplug your video cable, and plug it back in. Before doing this, turn off your display first to prevent any damage. Afterwards, turn it back on.

Tried all those options. After the game I did a hard boot of the XBOX, and have not had a problem since.

> > 2535433238497925;1:
> > Got into a game of WZFF last night, but all I got was a black screen. I could hear myself running and shooting, but could not see anything. Needless to say I got a DNF on that one. Anyone else have this happen to them?
>
> Thanks for the report! Would you happen to have a link to the match on Waypoint?

I reported this weeks after those voices cam up and get there’s still no official response from 343 about it.

> 2533274967369999;12:
> > > 2535433238497925;1:
> > > Got into a game of WZFF last night, but all I got was a black screen. I could hear myself running and shooting, but could not see anything. Needless to say I got a DNF on that one. Anyone else have this happen to them?
> >
> > Thanks for the report! Would you happen to have a link to the match on Waypoint?
>
> I reported this weeks after those voices cam up and get there’s still no official response from 343 about it.

They said they are aware and looking into it, a while back. Other than that not a peep.