Black Ops 2 has YouTube Ads!?

Black Ops 2 already has Youtube ads, and it’s all over the front page of YouTube! I saw one when watching a video on machinima. 343 needs to get going on their advertising. No wonder COD sells!

Halo 4 needs an epic trailer during the NBA Finals.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

CoD doesn’t sell because it has Youtube Adverts…or any bloody adverts for that matter…

…It sells because it has an extremely large and Mainly stupid player-base who continue to buy it regardless of quality…

And I’m sure the Halo 4 Marketing will kick into gear around the time of E3…

Black Ops has nothing to do with halo so dont post that here.

ya i noticed that its not just youtube there are ads on the xbox 360 too you would think microsoft would advertise halo 4 not black ops 2

> …It sells because it has an extremely large and Mainly stupid player-base who continue to buy it regardless of quality…

I think Halo 4 can take on Blops 2.

343 cant wait forever to advertise, or else Halo 4 will flop. Mark my words.

This is awkward. Here I was thinking I was in the Halo 4 forum.

CoDs fanbase can be appeased by simple explosions and visual effects.
Sad that so many gamers fall under such a low standard these days.

I think we just need to accept the likely fact that b ops 2 will outsell halo 4, maybe. I’m not particularly happy about it, but tons of kids out there just can’t handle the competitive gameplay of Halo and prefer a wildly simplistic “press left-trigger and right trigger=instant kill” way of CoD.

For example, on one of the forums I visited, tons of CoD fans said they hate Halo simply because of all the “jumping, maneuvering, and balls-hard aiming.” I LOLed at the last bit and just laughed at their…well, I don’t want to say anything bad, but you know what I mean to say.

> Black Ops 2 already has Youtube ads, and it’s all over the front page of YouTube! I saw one when watching a video on machinima. 343 needs to get going on their advertising. No wonder COD sells!
>
> <mark>Halo 4 needs an epic trailer during the NBA Finals.</mark>

That would be great, maybe segments of the live-action series 343 is doing, coupled with gameplay.

Funny, I thought I was on the… Oh wait, that jokes been said.

> CoDs fanbase can be appeased by simple explosions and visual effects.
> Sad that so many gamers fall under such a low standard these days.

Lord knows that I despise excessive scripting and the sacrificing of immersion for performance-impacting graphics.

A.k.a LNoS…