Black Friday needs to be fixed or removed

I’m pretty sure any people who play infection on Black Friday have realized just how laggy and how many frame rate issues there are on this map, there needs to be an update on this map, one whole side of the map, where the humans spawn and where some people like to stay there is just un playable, it might not be as bad for everyone but I don’t think anyone can deny that it’s too laggy to play on at least on that side of the map, but I noticed it in places all over the map, the arcade, the spawn, the rocket spawn ares, the area with the tents, the area above the octagon room, the escalator to the DMR, the drop down to the caged area. I’m sure some can find other spots too. I just feel that if this is going to be in the official infection playlist it can’t be this buggy, the old version of Black Friday I’m pretty sure didn’t do this, or at least wasn’t as bad.
Does anyone else find it too buggy? I know Eagle Precursor said (the #1 infection player in the world)
said the frame rate and lag is bad too

Black Friday is pretty “meh” in my opinion. Sure it has eliminated the nightmarish camping spots for the survivors from before, but there’s nothing special about it now. And yes, the map does seem very choppy at times.

In addition, can we please eliminate those damn glitch spots from Malignant and R.I.P.Tide? Those spots really destroy the gameplay.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Black Friday is pretty “meh” in my opinion. Sure it has eliminated the nightmarish camping spots for the survivors from before, but there’s nothing special about it now. And yes, the map does seem very choppy at times.
>
> In addition, can we please eliminate those damn glitch spots from Malignant and R.I.P.Tide? Those spots really destroy the gameplay.

Yeah that’s so true, I played on riptide a few days ago and 3/4 of the players left within the first round because people just don’t like playing with the spots. And the 2nd-4th rounds there was only one zombie the whole round, the just didn’t try

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Black Friday is pretty “meh” in my opinion. Sure it has eliminated the nightmarish camping spots for the survivors from before, but there’s nothing special about it now. And yes, the map does seem very choppy at times.
>
> In addition, can we please eliminate those damn glitch spots from Malignant and R.I.P.Tide? Those spots really destroy the gameplay.

Absolutely agree with you on this. It’s the most annoying thing to deal with during a match.