Black armour color

i want to know who all wants the actual color “black” to come back. i loved it but i hope it comes back.

i love black armor its the best in most given situations. even on snow maps its better armor color.

the reason why it hasnt been in previous halo games is due to the fact that people can use it to hide in shadows and gain unfair camoflauge abilities.

> the reason why it hasnt been in previous halo games is due to the fact that people can use it to hide in shadows and gain unfair camoflauge abilities.

not really, reticule goes over their body and red letters pop up. but thats the poitn tough that black is best in most given situations but in others other colors are better. orange and pink and red and yellow armor does best in desert maps when sneaking around depending how strong the colors of the terrain and atmosphere. Vahalla grean and blue are best. but black is the best medium because it can be slightly effective in all ranges equally.

> the reason why it hasnt been in previous halo games is due to the fact that people can use it to hide in shadows and gain unfair camoflauge abilities.

kind of true

But it still looks really GooD

Eh. More than anything, black armor would just help me detect who, in the pre-game lobby, is a dork.

More often than not, it’ll probably be 75% of the participating players. :stuck_out_tongue:

And give us an option to change our visor like you would with your armor. What we got in Reach was cool, but it wore off so quick.

But spawning with camo is ok lol