Black and Gold Dual Ninjatage YOUTUBE

Black and Gold Dual Ninjatage

Im gonna be honest with you. That video was worth as little as a multiteam halo3 montage.

my gripe list
you ran two+ in rumble pit to get your clips
video is boring
audio has no intro/outro fade to each other
ssong variety is to wide and makes it annoying to listen too it
no video audio sinking
its over 5 min of nothing but a glitch kill
some look heavily staged

By no means let that list discourage you. I am sure if you actually put effort into playing the game right you would be able to make a real montage that would be worth watching past the first minute. Keep trying.

Thanks for all honesty :smiley: None of the clips are staged, he has 8,000 + assassinations total, and I have only 2,600, cause I started like 4-5 months ago.

> Im gonna be honest with you. That video was worth as little as a multiteam halo3 montage.
>
>
> my gripe list
> you ran two+ in rumble pit to get your clips
> video is boring
> audio has no intro/outro fade to each other
> ssong variety is to wide and makes it annoying to listen too it
> no video audio sinking
> its over 5 min of nothing but a glitch kill
> some look heavily staged
>
>
> By no means let that list discourage you. I am sure if you actually put effort into playing the game right you would be able to make a real montage that would be worth watching past the first minute. Keep trying.

Thanks for all honesty :smiley: None of the clips are staged, he has 8,000 + assassinations total, and I have only 2,600, cause I started like 4-5 months ago.

> >
>
> Thanks for all honesty :smiley: None of the clips are staged, he has 8,000 + assassinations total, and I have only 2,600, cause I started like 4-5 months ago.

You posted this message twice

> Black and Gold Dual Ninjatage

That’s pretty cool!! I need to get better a Ninja Assassinations, and make a Ninja Montage…

> > >
> >
> > Thanks for all honesty :smiley: None of the clips are staged, he has 8,000 + assassinations total, and I have only 2,600, cause I started like 4-5 months ago.
>
> You posted this message twice

My bad haha

> > Black and Gold Dual Ninjatage
>
> That’s pretty cool!! I need to get better a Ninja Assassinations, and make a Ninja Montage…

TY

> > > Black and Gold Dual Ninjatage
> >
> > That’s pretty cool!! I need to get better a Ninja Assassinations, and make a Ninja Montage…
>
> TY

You very welcome!!! You guys have some serious skills!!

Nice clips BTW what sensitivity do you guys use when you jump and spin around?

I’m so going to learn how to do that.

Some cool stuff i’ve done:

Only knifing in Battlefield Bad Company 2

Quick scoping in Black ops

Using Hologram in Reach

> Nice clips BTW what sensitivity do you guys use when you jump and spin around?

Thanks, I play on 8, and he does 10. I just started doing 10 yesterday, and it helps a lot in ninjaing, but makes it hard to land head-shots.

> I’m so going to learn how to do that.
>
> Some cool stuff i’ve done:
>
> Only knifing in Battlefield Bad Company 2
>
> Quick scoping in Black ops
>
> Using Hologram in Reach

Nice, yeah ninjaing is a fun skill. Many good halo players use it if they have low health and a guy with a shotgun or sword is behind a corner. Otherwise it’s somewhat useful, but I enjoy using it and trying to take it to the next level.