Biotic Khajiit's customisation ideas

Here’s some of my customisation ideas which Ive been waiting to share

Armour

You can select base line helmets as you can right now, however you can select to create your own helmet (in a way)

Select the helmet base (helmet shape)

Then select which visor you wish to have which doesn’t have to be the same as the helmet (like you could have the EOD visor on the Mk V helmet)

After this you can select accessories for your helmet like you could in Reach like the tact lights comm links etc.

Your can pick the rest of the armour as normal but there is a section for armour accessories such as ammo pouches, neck cloaks, shoulder guards etc.
there is also an option for armour effects to make your armour look slightly weathered, scratched, damaged etc.

For armour and visor colours you could have something similar to Forza motor sports colouring system with various different colours and shades.

Load-outs

I’m presuming and wish for them to stay so Ive posted a few ideas

Currently in halo 4 you can select weapon skins which isn’t very many due to restrictions with the technology in the 360 so I figured it could work like this

On the spartan ID section it has each of the loadout weapons with 3 skin slots which you can choose from several skins. In game modes like SWAT you can’t use weapon skins in halo 4. The game will put the skin in the first slot onto your weapon in game modes like this, however in your loadouts once youve selected a weapon it will ask you to select skin 1,2 or 3

(This next idea Im not sure about but it might work) over the halo games all the weapons designs have been based off concept art with lots of designs being made yet only one being chosen and lots of good designs are never seen here’s some examples

Assault Rifle

DMR

So when you select a weapon it will ask for which design you wish to have selected out of the top 5 designs from the concept art. The weapons will act in the same way just look slightly different. This is only for MM and the standard designs are used in campaign.

In game lobby stuff

Many people want to have different stances in the lobby. You can pick your weapon and the appropriate stance with that weapon which will help make peoples favourite weapons being used, each weapon will be earned with commendations to use as a stance (side arms come in a collective pack since the PP commendation is a bit stupid)

I know that the classic red v blue is good however it may be useful to pick which team colour your team is (the spawns will be changed in forge to team 1,2,3 etc. to stop it mucking up community maps for MM) before the game starts the players are split into their teams, each team votes upon what they want their team colour to be with the most voted for being the teams colour. If both teams have equal votes on their team colours then the colours are random, this can make matches have a bit more variety with say orange v green, purple v red etc. ( Im not that sure with this idea since it may ruin the purpose of base colouring unless you can set it to change to the teams colours before in game)

Many game-modes and maps are never played on due to it being bad on that map or etc. what if you could select the game mode first (not used if the playlist only uses one variant) and then the map since this will allow 343 to really see which maps and game-modes are the most frequently voted for

Good ideas from you guys:

EYE3X: cracked visors as a armour effect

Riot Rojas: knife placement on player

I really wish we had Reach’s armor, along with the customization options (Head Attachments, Wrist Items, Bonus Arm Armor, etc.)

I don’t think we need weapons skinned as different weapons. Might lead to confusion.

> I really wish we had Reach’s armor, along with the customization options (Head Attachments, Wrist Items, Bonus Arm Armor, etc.)
>
> I don’t think we need weapons skinned as different weapons. Might lead to confusion.

Not huge changes but little one however I see your point just would like to be able to use some of the AR concept art skins

For weapons lets stay away from COD, but for armor I’m all for it.

Like a lot of us, we are probably annoyed by always being a solid color in MM, but unfortunately, instinct makes us want to shoot at the opposite color, and making teams keep their colors would cause unnecessary confusion. Being able to choose presets for color would be nice, and being able to UNLOCK them would be amazing.

Voting on colors is a little bit unnecessary, because teams spawn at fixed locations, and red team becoming orange in a two teamed game would ruin map flow. It just gets a little awkward for game play if it works like that.

If you could make a game type where teams could keep their colors in custom games, that would be great.

> For weapons lets stay away from COD, but for armor I’m all for it.
>
> Like a lot of us, we are probably annoyed by always being a solid color in MM, but unfortunately, instinct makes us want to shoot at the opposite color, and making teams keep their colors would cause unnecessary confusion. Being able to choose presets for color would be nice, and being able to UNLOCK them would be amazing.
>
> Voting on colors is a little bit unnecessary, because teams spawn at fixed locations, and red team becoming orange in a two teamed game would ruin map flow. It just gets a little awkward for game play if it works like that.
>
> If you could make a game type where teams could keep their colors in custom games, that would be great.

For weapons I just wanted to add more variety to weapon appearance sorry if seemed CODish

The teams remain coloured. The colouring I mentioned was for personal colours in general

As long as nothing affects gameplay I’m down for any and all types of customizing.

> As long as nothing affects gameplay I’m down for any and all types of customizing.

Nothing on the list affects the game play one bit except partially the colour selecting in pre game lobbies which can be fixed by editing the spawning in forge to be team 1,2, etc. instead of re, blue, green etc.

> For weapons lets stay away from COD, but for armor I’m all for it.
>
> Like a lot of us, we are probably annoyed by always being a solid color in MM, but unfortunately, instinct makes us want to shoot at the opposite color, and making teams keep their colors would cause unnecessary confusion. Being able to choose presets for color would be nice, and being able to UNLOCK them would be amazing.
>
> Voting on colors is a little bit unnecessary, because teams spawn at fixed locations, and red team becoming orange in a two teamed game would ruin map flow. It just gets a little awkward for game play if it works like that.
>
> If you could make a game type where teams could keep their colors in custom games, that would be great.

Customization of weapons has nothing to do with COD.
If I want to change the look of my weapon I would do it. Lots of other games have weapon customizations. The actual appearance of weapons is an interesting idea and might work.

The armor customization I think for halo 4 can be done better than how 343i did it because in Halo Reach I felt there were more choices. The weathering options is very cool and maybe even visor cracks!

> I really wish we had Reach’s armor, along with the customization options (Head Attachments, Wrist Items, Bonus Arm Armor, etc.)
>
> <mark>I don’t think we need weapons skinned as different weapons. Might lead to confusion.</mark>

You know, I actually like the Armor and weapon skins. Gave us more custom options, IMO. I have to say though, I too hope for Helmet Attachments, Wrist Items, etc. Not to mention, Knives Positions Chest, Shoulder, Thigh, etc.

I would make the most BA armor with that configuration system

Another idea would be for certain armour effects such as lightning or my beloved flames would have sets of colours able to be unlocked for them (colours unlocked for one unlock immediately for the others) in groups by earning commendations thus making people have blood red flames (just would like this) or green lightning which would also allow Greenskull to have another effect to use.

This would also apply to stuff like pestilence in which the fog becomes a different colour for example a inky black fog or neon pink just for the lols

I want the arm and leg armor to be part of full armor sets.

Recruit, Fotus and Mk VI have arms and legs as part of their sets so I want that for all armor.

There would be Pathfinder arms and legs, Venator, arms and legs, Raider arms and legs etc.

The skins for armor would be linked to all the same armor too. For example: Pathfinder has the CORE skin to go with it so the Pathfinder arms and legs would have a CORE skin option for it too.

The names for a lot of the arm and leg armor are boring and unmemorable.

Not to mention that if every armor set offered arm and leg armor it would provide a lot more customization options for those areas.

Personally I’m one of those people that like to wear the full set of armor and I would be wearing Pathfinder arms and legs right now if I had the option to.