Binary Rifle Over Powered.

Okay if the BINARY RIFLE kills in only one shot any where it hits and has a ammo feed of 2 rounds that’s a huge advantage on other players, say like in BTB this gun is going to so over powered, with the power of a ROCKET LAUNCHER and precision of a SNIPER RIFLE.This gun is going to ruin HALO 4 MM entirely.

and yet, nobody complained about the Spartan Laser…

6 bullets, and they HAVE to hit. Will only work from long distances and chances are you’re going to miss a couple of times which brings it down to 4 shots… I get around 4 kills when I pick up the rocket launcher, plus there’s no splash damage like the RL. Also seems to be useless against vehicles.

[deleted]

Nah. The un scoped reticle is HUGE ! so unless you are point blank with someone or really lucky/skilled you won’t be OP. and yeah it may have the strength of a rocket, but it lacks the splash and multi kill potential making it drasticly less of a problem than the rocket itself.

its probably harder to use then a sniper and it gives of a red beam when you scope in… so ima just use my hard light shield when i notice a red beam pointing towards me

> and yet, nobody complained about the Spartan Laser…

The SPARTAN LASER didn’t fire instantly, and you could see it coming before it fired so you had time to think, unless you where in a tank.

Not to mention the aware player will realize they’re in the sniper’s line of sight and either be able to get out of the way or- if they’re skilled enough- make that sniper waste his shot(s).

its probably harder to use then a sniper and it gives of a red beam when you scope in… so ima just use my hard light shield when i notice a red beam pointing towards me

The Binary Rifle has a very noticeable laser that shows you where the guy holding the gun is going to fire so it gives you a sort of heads up that your going to die or that you can have a chance to avoid it with the thruster pack.

[deleted]

The Binary Rifle has a very noticeable laser that shows you where the guy holding the gun is going to fire so it gives you a sort of heads up that your going to die or that you can have a chance to avoid it with the thruster pack.

> its probably harder to use then a sniper and it gives of a red beam when you scope in… so ima just use my hard light shield when i notice a red beam pointing towards me

Does that also apply if the player is using ACTIVE-CAMO, If not then this is going to be the most BS gun ever added to the sandbox.

Binary Rifle 2 bullets = 2 kills

sniper rifle 4 bullets = 2 kills/4 kills

id say sniper rife is more over powered more kills with it if used properly

Doesn’t sound overpowered to me. Especially with it’s large “Inaccurate” no-scope reticle.

I have a feeling it will balance just fine.

My only concern is Team Snipers. Halo 2, 3, and Reach Team Snipers all suffered the same problem, you just get too many shots to work with.

I personally would like a Binary Rifle spawn in Team Snipers BUT with reduced damage so only a headshot one hit kills. Just because the clip size, reload, and laser sight keeps it from being a limited camp/bullet spam fest. Though my major preference would be a modified UNSC sniper that is either 1 shot per clip, or Bolt Action between trigger pulls.

So your statement is “Its too overpowered” without looking at the side effects.

1. Extremely hard to no-scope (next to impossible)

2. Gives away your position when scoped in.

3. Can be very inaccurate

4. Long reload time.

5. Rarest weapon in the game. I don’t believe it spawns on the map, you have to get it from ordinance.

> Binary Rifle 2 bullets = 2 kills
>
> sniper rifle 4 bullets = 2 kills/4 kills
>
> id say sniper rife is more over powered more kills with it if used properly

If used properly, yes the SNIPER RIFLE would add up to more kills, but the BINARY RIFLE can hit your foot and kill you not really any way you can miss the player entirely, unless your an idiot with broken thumbs.So the BINARY RIFLE would still add up to more BS kills on average.

> > and yet, nobody complained about the Spartan Laser…
>
> The SPARTAN LASER didn’t fire instantly, and you could see it coming before it fired so you had time to think, unless you where in a tank.

but in a sense you kind of can see the binary rifle coming ahead of time, because of the light that indicates where the user is aiming when scoped. you’ll know when someone is aiming at you. obviously not quite the same, as they can fire whenever they want, but it’s still a big drawback.

[deleted]

> and yet, nobody complained about the Spartan Laser…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!

A single facepalm wouldn’t cut it, I’m serious. How can you compare the spartan laser (gun that has to charge every shot and only has a 4x scope) with a 1sk sniper rifle?!