Biggest Smurf You Have Seen?

Played a guy with:
All time Top CSR: Silver 6
3125 kills
225 deaths
I wonder if he has friends who have Smurf accounts to help him derank.
Skin color blue confirmed.

Played with a smurf ranked Bronze. (Seriously)
-8 KDA.
11% Win Ratio.
Demolished a team of high Golds, medium Plats.
But I’m pretty sure his main and smurf account are banned now, as their smurf account was the same name as their main, just with a clan tag in front, and they also followed their main account. facepalm

(Side Note: I really hate smurfs who act like they are the best.)

They were all pretty much the same size but I’d have to say Hefty. Either him or Papa Smurf, whose beard gave him a bigger appearance.

The other day had a Silver destroy myself and some Plats…30-3

> 2533274800197043;3:
> They were all pretty much the same size but I’d have to say Hefty. Either him or Papa Smurf, whose beard gave him a bigger appearance.

Generally Azrael picks off the bigger ones because they can’t fit in the escape holes. Evolution

> 2533274873873545;5:
> > 2533274800197043;3:
> > They were all pretty much the same size but I’d have to say Hefty. Either him or Papa Smurf, whose beard gave him a bigger appearance.
>
>
> Generally Azrael picks off the bigger ones because they can’t fit in the escape holes. Evolution

The Smurf Mech was pretty big too, but being a machine I don’t think that would count.

I’ve run into these two guys multiple times that are both low bronze and they are always teamed up with two high level champions so they get placed against platinum and even gold players when their fireteam searches. The two bronze guys are both Champions as well using smurfs and the beat downs these 4 put on people are epic. Against a decent fireteam they beat us like 50-8 in slayer once. lol

It’s always the same guys too, the only thing that changes is the smurf account names.

I’ve seen a silver get 30 kills in slayer against some mid to hi plats and a diamond.

> 2533274800197043;6:
> > 2533274873873545;5:
> > > 2533274800197043;3:
> > > They were all pretty much the same size but I’d have to say Hefty. Either him or Papa Smurf, whose beard gave him a bigger appearance.
> >
> >
> > Generally Azrael picks off the bigger ones because they can’t fit in the escape holes. Evolution
>
>
> The Smurf Mech was pretty big too, but being a machine I don’t think that would count.

Why would you want to kill something that more than likely sings jolly tunes

Not sure what qualifies as a smurf, but I played with a guy at level 3 that straight rolled through an opposing team of 3 Diamonds and a Platinum. His backpack was roomy for our other two teammates. This was right after he did this. Obviously, this wasn’t his main account.

> 2533274805497312;10:
> Not sure what qualifies as a smurf, but I played with a guy at level 3 that straight rolled through an opposing team of 3 Diamonds and a Platinum. His backpack was roomy for our other two teammates. This was right after he did this. Obviously, this wasn’t his main account.

Yea I’d think that qualifies as a smurf