Biggest reason why Halo 4 will suck

At the end of the game, Halo’s traditional massive betrayal/suicide fest the moment the announcer says “Game over.”, when the whole match for those 5 seconds before fully fading to black becomes one huge FFA game where you blow your teammates up with your rockets or try to get a no scope without a reticule, seems to be no more, now you get words popping up saying victory (or defeat) and you can’t move, or atleast from what I can tell from various gameplay videos. This tradition has been around since the beginning and it’s sad 343 would not continue it. Maybe it isn’t like this, perhaps, but it does disappoint me.

Thoughts, Waypoint?

Ummmmm okay?

> Ummmmm okay?

This is big deal man.

wow, you are right. the whole game is gonna suck now because they took out 5 seconds of the match that dont matter. damn you 343. damn you all!!!

I like that the game just flat stops now. Sure I can’t get that last kill (that doesn’t count) But now I don’t have respect or trust issues with my team.

Heh, this IS a big deal :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t someone say the end-game halt was a bug or something? If so, they’ll probably fix it.

everyone should cancel their pre orders

> > Ummmmm okay?
>
> This is big deal man.

To you maybe but to the most of us, not at all.

I actually like that they’re taking it out. Maybe it’s just that I’m used to playing Gears of War 3 and Star Wars Battlefront 2, where the second you win a big sign pops up on the screen saying “VICTORY!”.

The carnage must go on!

Did we get confirmation that that’s actually out?

Don’t forget that all we’ve seen thus far are pre-release builds.

> > > Ummmmm okay?
> >
> > This is big deal man.
>
> To you maybe but to the most of us, not at all.

MOST OF US? I’m sure those “most” take part in the endgame shenanigans all the time because its awesome.

Aw, no more trying to no-scope my teammates in the face at the end of the game? :frowning:

But seriously, the betrayal/suicide fest at the end of the game is pretty entertaining, but do I think it will suck because we can’t do it anymore? Nope!

Because it doesn’t like to blow.

Seriously, stop it, you’re not saying anything new.

> > > > Ummmmm okay?
> > >
> > > This is big deal man.
> >
> > To you maybe but to the most of us, not at all.
>
> MOST OF US? I’m sure those “most” take part in the endgame shenanigans all the time because its awesome.

Sorry bud your just going to have to deal, just because one simple thing like that is being changed doesn’t mean you still can’t enjoy the game.

If they did take it out, I will miss it. To kill a teammate in a humiliating fashion. Or kill an opponent without any HUD or crosshairs with a BR across the map. But to say it’s ruined? I disagree fine sir. lol

They should bring it back. We don’t even need a clear screen or a HUD, just leave the crap that is already there. There are 10 seconds from Game Over to black screen, why the hell do we have to stare at crap during the last few seconds of the game that we could easily stare at in the post game lobby? I don’t know how common it is, but I like many others HATE it when something ends abruptly, its so freaking annoying, I want to destroy every game that does it.

All we need is friendly fire turned on, and the ability to play as usual, only instead of a HUD, we can have the stuff that is currently blocking our view up, it will still be fun as hell. I see no point in senselessly taking out this beloved Halo tradition just so we can admire your new fancy Game Over indication.

troll sucks my -Yoink-

> > > Ummmmm okay?
> >
> > This is big deal man.
>
> To you maybe but to the most of us, not at all.

It’s a big deal to me too. The little things my friend, the little things.

> > > > Ummmmm okay?
> > >
> > > This is big deal man.
> >
> > To you maybe but to the most of us, not at all.
>
> It’s a big deal to me too. The little things my friend, the little things.

I feel your pain but one change isn’t bad, I can deal.