"Biggest evolution in Forge since its inception"

Little ways down

I really hope he’s being sincere with his words. He’s implying a larger leap than the jump from Halo 3 to Reach, which will be impressive if true.

Let’s hope so.

No offense but all I care about is that Mark V is confirmed.

Forge was actually adapted from modders in Halo 2 who hosted race track maps with what would be considered the first forge pieces.

> 2533274831647860;3:
> No offense but all I care about is that Mark V is confirmed.

Then why even comment on this thread? “I just wanted you to know, I don’t care about your post, I just care about an unrelated topic”…

I’m excited to see what is revealed. Forge has always gotten better and better each iteration, but if this is to be the biggest improvement since its initial inception, I can’t imagine what it will be.

> 2533274831647860;3:
> No offense but all I care about is that Mark V is confirmed.

Well you need to get out more then.

Dressing up dollies is for kids.

I’m keeping my hopes down a bit I think. I’ll be surprised either way.

If its bigger than 3 - Reach then I will be happy.

Some bold claims there. Hope they’re true. I honestly wasn’t expecting a big jump in new features, but we’ll see. What I’ve mostly been asking for is less bland objects and more interactive objects. Also, I wish all Forge pieces were available on every map, not just a couple. Budget removal and AI placement would be cool as well.

You guys should keep your expectations low, that way if it turns out not to be what you expected you won’t be too disappointed.

different forge pieces like human forerunner and covie, and terrain editor.

It really does look like it, from the beta, i am almost 100% sure we will have time of day settings, brand new object pieces, terrain sheets, primary and secondary colors for every object, map callouts, 2 unique canvases if not more (breakout arena and pegasus and orion canvas), dedicated servers on forge so that probably means better performance and more budget, and overall better lighting, textures etc.

> 2533274843875149;12:
> It really does look like it, from the beta, i am almost 100% sure we will have time of day settings, brand new object pieces, terrain sheets, primary and secondary colors for every object, map callouts, 2 unique canvases if not more (breakout arena and pegasus and orion canvas), dedicated servers on forge so that probably means better performance and more budget, and overall better lighting, textures etc.

This stuff alone was enough to be excited for, so I can’t wait to see what else they have in store.

We finally get fully colored blocks. Maps are going to look so much cooler now. Why did that feature take so long to get in the game…

> 2533274843875149;12:
> It really does look like it, from the beta, i am almost 100% sure we will have time of day settings, brand new object pieces, terrain sheets, primary and secondary colors for every object, map callouts, 2 unique canvases if not more (breakout arena and pegasus and orion canvas), dedicated servers on forge so that probably means better performance and more budget, and overall better lighting, textures etc.

In some of the latest Breakout videos are some particle effects which we can probably put down!

Bungie revealing Forge World five years ago was one of the biggest “mind blown” moments in gaming for me. If 343 manage to recreate this, then… no words.

> 2533274826066683;14:
> > 2533274843875149;12:
> > It really does look like it, from the beta, i am almost 100% sure we will have time of day settings, brand new object pieces, terrain sheets, primary and secondary colors for every object, map callouts, 2 unique canvases if not more (breakout arena and pegasus and orion canvas), dedicated servers on forge so that probably means better performance and more budget, and overall better lighting, textures etc.
>
>
> In some of the latest Breakout videos are some particle effects which we can probably put down!

What exactly do you mean by particle effects?

Maybe we can spawn A.I. enemies a la Warzone? Like use Forge to make our own Warzone maps?

> 2533274874192460;10:
> You guys should keep your expectations low, that way if it turns out not to be what you expected you won’t be too disappointed.

I always keep my expectations low for everyone/everything in life. It’s only planet earth and we’re only humans after all.