Bigger Warzone Teams

I was playing a warzone game today, and I noticed something weird. Our team captured the enemy bases within about 5 minutes, so about 3 people on the losing team left the game thinking they were going to lose the game. Anyways, the enemy team captured their base and the rest of the game went on like a normal warzone game. Except, I saw in the kill feed that players were joining to replace the people who left on the enemy team, but when I went to the roster, the enemy team stayed at 9 people. That’s when I saw my team had 15 PEOPLE instead of 12. Can someone please explain? Is this just a glitch? Or can warzone teams now for some very odd reason go to 15 players?

Did you record any of this? I’d love to see a video or screenshots.

I think that’s not possible. Maybe he means that the other team didn’t get the others 3 players and his team was full and got the 3 new 3 players when some of his teammates quit.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> Did you record any of this? I’d love to see a video or screenshots.

This is a screenshot of a game I played after where there are 13 people on my team. I didn’t get a screenshot of the 15 person game. I’ll try to go back and get a screenshot when I get the chance.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> Did you record any of this? I’d love to see a video or screenshots.

Ok here is the screenshot of the game with 15 people.

Sounds like cheating to me.

This has happened to a bunch of people recently. Nobody’s seen this before this week, but it is happening now.

> 2535405449919732;7:
> This has happened to a bunch of people recently. Nobody’s seen this before this week, but it is happening now.

Ok good to know. It’s so weird how it’s happening. Maybe it’s the servers?

> 2533274835689251;6:
> Sounds like cheating to me.

Haha I don’t know how to cheat since Halo is on Xbox. It might be possible on pc but I don’t own one