Big upset

I have been looking forward to this game ever since the first one. I love these types of games and was hoping to get to enjoy it right after i got off work. And to my luck it constantly freezes no matter what i do. I have reset so many times and cleared my cache. Even deleted and reinstalled the game 3 times and everytime it freezes right after i hit start at the main screen. Is anyo e else having this issue? I am really hoping to try out this game.

Sadly this is an issue users are experiencing while playing the Halo Wars 2 beta (hence the name beta). I’d suggest a hard reset (holding the Xbox button on your Xbox until it turns off). If that does not work then I dunno. There might be a beta update.

So you’re problem is the freeze glitch after the thank you page?

Try this: Press start, and as soon as it loads the logo - literally the moment you see the “Press B to Skip” note in the bottom right corner - spam the -Yoink- out of B.

Let me know if it works.

> 2533274796680285;3:
> So you’re problem is the freeze glitch after the thank you page?
>
> Try this: Press start, and as soon as it loads the logo - literally the moment you see the “Press B to Skip” note in the bottom right corner - spam the -Yoink- out of B.
>
> Let me know if it works.

That finally worked. Thx