Big Time... Regret...

Hello. I am gamer just like all of you and a gamer that Started Halo 1 (Original) ever since in 2002 for me? I can’t remember… Anyway. I like Halo. And I like all of them… Including Halo 4… And I would continue playing it… If it wasn’t for my stupid thing I did around 2012 or 2013… What happen? Well… Normally… I was just Playing Halo 4 as normal… Multiplayer and Spartan Ops… but one day… I looked into the Armor Section… And I notice one cool looking Armor. I was thinking of working for it… But soon I find out that 343i has decided to take the playlist off… Which I am screw to unlock the Commando Armor… Not giving up after they took it off… I was so like wanted this Armor for the best… So even I make myself into Modding my profile of Halo 4 to unlock everything… When I put in Halo 4… And see that I successfully unlock the armor… I was like Yey!! but later… Like at least one week. I suddenly became more regret of it than happy… I wish I could revert back to everything how it was before… But already too late… I accidently deleted the Mod tools for good… And I be honest… I am not going to look for them… So, Outta luck… I decided to make sure I wear the Armor I already unlock before the modding. It is not easy since all the new Stuff I mod are scatter everywhere… But yeah… Many of you may ask why did I put this Forum here? Well… To share my regret to everyone and Hopefully that 343i can somehow (If they can) reset everything In my Halo 4 Multiplayer Stats. Including the Max Rank I completed, But I don’t care… I be happy to start a new Multiplayer or Spartan Ops of Halo 4 as I can… As for Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 5… I WILL NOT MAKE THE SAME STUPID IDEA… So… 343i Members I hope that you read my Topic… I am sorry for that… I guess pretty much I ruined the fun against myself… lol

You guys know what? Never Mind… I feel too much regret… Not just of Halo 4 also. Games Such as (As far as I remember) Minecraft, Terraria, Just Cause 2, Call of Duty 4 to Black ops 1 (Multiplayer Ranks) GTA IV, Saints Row 1 to 4, Far Cry 2 and 3… Basically that looks like almost all of them I also modded as well… So… Yeah not just Halo 4… Also Xbox Live Gamerscore…

And Right now… I am thinking of Deleting my entire Gaming Profile and to start fresh and New.

First I lost my original Account due to some Corrupted Virus and with this profile. I worked very hard to regain my Gamerscore… Only later to have it ruined by me cheating… Just my luck…

Was hard reading your initial post because of no paragraphs, pretty much being all one long sentence… But basically you’re admitting to modding your profile?

I’m just a bit confused here…

I’m not exactly sure what you’re hoping to accomplish with this however it doesn’t appear to be anything related to Halo 4. Perhaps a blog is in order?