Big Team Strongholds/CTF Rounds don't count?

Is it just me or do the BTB strongholds and CTF rounds not count for the achievements Castle Crasher and Flag Monger?

I have definitely played 5 of each in BTB but have not made any progress in these achievements.

yea I noticed that also. I dont know why it wouldnt count though

I think the Castle Crasher might be just bugged, because I played some in Team Arena and I don’t have credit for any. I don’t know about the CTF I got that achievement before BTB came out.

Probably because those were added to the game before btb

They don’t count in Team Arena either. Have to play them in their own playlist, which will be cycle around in the weekend playlist, or permanent in the future.

> 2533274794654161;5:
> They don’t count in Team Arena either. Have to play them in their own playlist, which will be cycle around in the weekend playlist, or permanent in the future.

Oh is this confirmed or are these achievements just really buggy? I have records for 2/5 strongholds and 1/5 CTF for the achievements from team arena. I’ve never played matches in a stronghold only or CTF only playlist.

> 2533274794654161;5:
> They don’t count in Team Arena either. Have to play them in their own playlist, which will be cycle around in the weekend playlist, or permanent in the future.

Pretty sure I have those achievements.

> 2533274871620972;6:
> > 2533274794654161;5:
> > They don’t count in Team Arena either. Have to play them in their own playlist, which will be cycle around in the weekend playlist, or permanent in the future.
>
>
> Oh is this confirmed or are these achievements just really buggy? I have records for 2/5 strongholds and 1/5 CTF for the achievements from team arena. I’ve never played matches in a stronghold only or CTF only playlist.

could be buggy. i have 0% completion on both.

> 2533274794654161;5:

They do count. I got my achievements through Team Arena.
There are stats tracking issues though. I played a match of BTB needing only 1 more to “qualify” for a rank, but when I completed it, nothing was tracked; no RP, XP, commendation progress, or placement. I had to play a second match.