Big Team Skirmish CSR?

Because BTS is being launched separately from BTIS wouldn’t that mean it will also come with its own CSR for its playlist as well?

When you think about it, there has actually been no new playlists since the CSR update except for the Majestic DLC (that I can think of) so my only explanation is either they just completely forgot about it and there won’t be any CSR for BTS or the CSR for BTS will be the same as BTIS? (sorry if that was at all confusing), The latter thought would also make sense if, due to declining player numbers BTS would merge into BTIS.

If anyone knows anything about this please inform me because if BTS works out well and they continuously add more objective game-types then it might become my new main playlist I go to. (also really excited about the Flood and Dominion update.)

> Because BTS is being launched separately from BTIS wouldn’t that mean it will also come with its own CSR for its playlist as well?
>
> When you think about it, there has actually been no new playlists since the CSR update except for the Majestic DLC (that I can think of) so my only explanation is either they just completely forgot about it and there won’t be any CSR for BTS or the CSR for BTS will be the same as BTIS? (sorry if that was at all confusing), The latter thought would also make sense if, due to declining player numbers BTS would merge into BTIS.
>
> If anyone knows anything about this please inform me because if BTS works out well and they continuously add more objective game-types then it might become my new main playlist I go to. (also really excited about the Flood and Dominion update.)

Its a separate playlist so it definitely won’t be tied to BTIS CSR. They could carry the CSR over from team objective, but no idea if they will or not. Certainly it will have CSR.

It’s more than likely going to be a team scoring playlist like Team Objective was so you will need to win your games to rank up in CSR unlike BTIS which is individual scoring and more of a social playlist.