Big Team Objective please

In Reach Big Team Battle Assault, CTF, etc. was so much fun as much as I like Big Team Infinity Slayer, I think it needs objective gametypes.

Ya everything is one sided you go into a playlist and you pick a map none of the slayer variants are different its boring. But yes i do think Big Team Objective would be nice. But honestly these playlist are terrible

They have Extraction in custom game not even a matchmaking option for it. Should have shipped w/ Classic playlist but the playlist are a high priortiy. Also bring back the -Yoinking!- gametypes lets get rid of assault.

Of topic but in CTF its only two way CTF add a One Way CTF idk the playlist are so reptitive

In a way i wonder how hard CTF would be since the warthog sucks since its so easy to kill them the vehicles in this game are just -Yoink-

> Ya everything is one sided you go into a playlist and you pick a map none of the slayer variants are different its boring. But yes i do think Big Team Objective would be nice. But honestly these playlist are terrible
>
> They have Extraction in custom game not even a matchmaking option for it. Should have shipped w/ Classic playlist but the playlist are a high priortiy. Also bring back the -Yoinking!- gametypes lets get rid of assault.
>
> Of topic but in CTF its only two way CTF add a One Way CTF idk the playlist are so reptitive
>
> In a way i wonder how hard CTF would be since the warthog sucks since its so easy to kill them the vehicles in this game are just Yoink!

What are you even trying to say…?

> > Ya everything is one sided you go into a playlist and you pick a map none of the slayer variants are different its boring. But yes i do think Big Team Objective would be nice. But honestly these playlist are terrible
> >
> > They have Extraction in custom game not even a matchmaking option for it. Should have shipped w/ Classic playlist but the playlist are a high priortiy. Also bring back the -Yoinking!- gametypes lets get rid of assault.
> >
> > Off topic but in CTF its only two way CTF add a One Way CTF idk the playlist are so reptitive
> >
> > In a way i wonder how hard CTF would be since the warthog sucks since its so easy to kill them the vehicles in this game are just Yoink!
>
> What are you even trying to say…?

1st Section
In past halo games like reach had variety in the playlist like
Exile-CTF Longbow-King of the Hill Meltdown-Slayer
and that the lack of playlist suck and need updating

2nd Section
-They have a couple gametypes but they only use them for Custom Games such as Extraction

3rd Section
-Again like the 1st Section the playlist have to variety so it always two way add a one way CTF

4th Section
-Because the vehicles suck so much in this game i was wondering how effective the role of vehicles would play in Big Team Objective