Big Team Objective in BTB?

Please put CTF gametypes in the current BTB playlist. People are complaining it’s not there every match. Also please make Dominion 8 vs 8, more players, the more exciting the match.

Agreed. We need more objective gametypes thrown into BTB.

Yes it should just be called Big Team Battle and have Slayer and Objective games all together.

I also believe that they should just put all other objective games in a Team Skirmish playlist. We need Grifball, MLG, SWAT, Snipers, and a Doubles playlist as well.

Yeah, I miss my objective BTB.

Also, what happened to Assault?

personally i love the BTB slayer. I hate objective games.

I think what they should do is make Dominion at BTB gametype and also add in CTF and maybe Extraction. I don’t mind playing slayer right now, but sooner or later I’m going to be craving some BTB CTF on Meltdown!

Hell yes. How the F is this not in… Halo is all about BTB CTF.

Favorite this thread and keep posting your support.

I have every faith that 343 will add objective game types to the BTB playlist. It’s just common sense.

I hope you’re right, I want CTF 8 vs 8 so badly. I also want more players in Dominion.

> I have every faith that 343 will add objective game types to the BTB playlist. It’s just common sense.

I absolutely want this, but is anyone else worried that there’s not any clear UI indication that you can even have different gametypes in one playlist? Right now all the playlists are just one gametype with no different settings to choose from. 343 couldn’t have screwed up that bad, could they of?