Big Team might as well be RAGNAROK

Cuz that’s what it is. Ever game where Ragnarok shows up as a choice, which is frequently, gets chosen. Haven’t played meltdown or Longbow btb yet. Played Vortex once and Exile like twice.

Ragnarok? I played that like more than ten time I believe. Back to back games in a row. Is it because the Mantis or its rep as being a Valhalla Remake. I’m tired of seeing Ragnarok rear its face around every corner.

So plz, next time vote for something else for once (if you haven’t, in a case where Ragnarok does shop, and there are other options). You’re entitled to your own opinion and vote. I can’t force you, but it was worth my frustration.

Thanks and good day, I am off.

> Cuz that’s what it is. Ever game where Ragnarok shows up as a choice, which is frequently, gets chosen. Haven’t played meltdown or Longbow btb yet. Played Vortex once and Exile like twice.
>
> Ragnarok? I played that like more than ten time I believe. Back to back games in a row. Is it because the Mantis or its rep as being a Valhalla Remake. I’m tired of seeing Ragnarok rear its face around every corner.
>
> So plz, next time vote for something else for once (if you haven’t, in a case where Ragnarok does shop, and there are other options). You’re entitled to your own opinion and vote. I can’t force you, but it was worth my frustration.
>
> Thanks and good day, I am off.

I get Exile a lot aswell but yeah I do hate that there’re 3 of the same options almost all the time. Should only be 2 and a lot more random.

Well Ragnarok andh Exile are decent BTB maps, Long Bow is awful due to the fact 90% of the map isn’t used as everyone is fighting over the base.

Vortex is alright, and the other one whatever it’s name is I only played once.

Think you questions should be why do players choose ragnarok, you probably find out that it’s not just nostalgia.

LOL i hear ya. its like whenever i play flood its always COMPLEX COMPLEX COMPLEX.

I’m telling you, the Veto system will solve this.

I’ve gotten to the point where I just quit out if Ragnarok gets voted. Why is it so popular? It makes me feel like I’m playing Reach. Just grass, blue sky and bland, useless grey structures.

> I’ve gotten to the point where I just quit out if Ragnarok gets voted. Why is it so popular? It makes me feel like I’m playing Reach. Just grass, blue sky and bland, useless grey structures.

Why is it popular? Can you honestly not figure it out?

A) Nostalgia
B) Players already know the map, already have a working strategy to play it so we don’t need to put in the effort to learn a new map.
C) One of the few maps where you can still get map control, instead of just having a cluster -Yoink- of spawning everywhere.
D) For some players, Banshee and Mantis
E) No Tank
F) No Guass Hog
G) Both teams actually spawn with the same weapons and vehicles, unlike other maps where it CLEARLY favors one team over the other in terms of initial weapon/vehicle spawns. I can choose Ragnarok and know that I’m starting on the same footing as the other team, rather than getting an unfair advantage/disadvantage.

Is that honestly too much for people to comprehend? If you guys don’t like Ragnarok just go in with a team so you can control the vote 90% of the time, or just play a different playlist.

I get all of them tbh but ragnarok is the best map on there so that’s why

People vote for the maps they want. Simple as that.

If either Ragnarok or Exile come up, they always get the majority vote
If they both come up Ragnarok gets the majority vote
Why are people not sick of playing the same two BTB maps over and over??
They should introduce two new playlists “Ragnarok” and “Exile”

Ragnarok is the only map that doesn’t consist of both teams standing at opposite ends of the map DMRing each other.

At least you actually get to use the whole map with Ragnarok.

> I’m telling you, the Veto system will solve this.

The Halo 3 veto system that is.

Ragnarok is EXTREMELY overplayed. I really like the game but I’m really getting tired of that map. Longbow has to be my favorite map in the game and Ragnarok is almost always picked over it. I do believe this game would benefit from a veto system.

There’s a 95% chance you’ll play Ragnarok or Exile in BTB if you get to vote for them.

I hate Ragnarok so much especially now with the DMR.

You guys should all play in the same lobby, and dont vote for those maps :slight_smile: It would be better than playing it over and over. If there is 8 of you, you have at least half the votes.

> C) One of the few maps where you can still get map control, instead of just having a cluster -Yoink!- of spawning everywhere.

Could have fooled me :stuck_out_tongue:

But really, no matter how good it is I don’t think it warrants being voted for 95% of the time

> You guys should all play in the same lobby, and dont vote for those maps :slight_smile: It would be better than playing it over and over. If there is 8 of you, you have at least half the votes.

This is a good idea. Add me if you like BTB and want to boycott Ragnarok

> Is that honestly too much for people to comprehend? If you guys don’t like Ragnarok <mark>just go in with a team so you can control the vote 90% of the time</mark>, or just play a different playlist.

And the highlighted statement brings me to why H4 should’ve had better party settings… (I.E not putting a team of 8 against 4 randoms and a guy with three guests.)

Thank you!