Big team maps feel like glorified small maps

Save Ragnarok.

Exile is two giant, narrow hallways with more hallways and a few small rooms.

Longbow’s fights are always at the top base.

Vortex is compromised of a roundabout, a few narrow cave-ways, and the small structure in the middle.

Waterworks, Containment, Headlong, Avalanche, Terminal, and even Burial Mounds comes to mind as great BTB maps.

Why do none of the (originally created) H4 big team maps feel like actual big team maps? They all feel like a bunch of Ghost Towns stacked on top of each other.

> Save Ragnarok.
>
> Exile is two giant, narrow hallways with more hallways and a few small rooms.
>
> Longbow’s fights are always at the top base.
>
> Vortex is compromised of a roundabout, a few narrow cave-ways, and the small structure in the middle.
>
> Waterworks, Containment, Headlong, Avalanche, Terminal, and even Burial Mounds comes to mind as great BTB maps.
>
> Why do none of the (originally created) H4 big team maps feel like actual big team maps? They all feel like a bunch of Ghost Towns stacked on top of each other.

its just poor map design and laziness

343 and certain affinity simply dont have the talent or skill to make decent maps and the only decent one they have made is just a remake

the btb maps work well with dmrs and sprint but vehicles are essentially pointless

ragnarok is the only map that works great with vehicles and dmrs but they didnt really come up with that design

I agree.

I made a post about suggesting they should transfer the maps into 4v4 maps also because they could work very well especially the middle part of Meltdown

> Save Ragnarok.
>
> Waterworks, Containment, Headlong, Avalanche, Terminal, and even Burial Mounds comes to mind as great BTB maps.

These were all my favorite maps. Man i miss Big Team Objective :frowning:

shutup!