Big Team Battle??

Patch after patch after patch and I still cannot find a single BTB match. What’s going on?

I’m the same. In fact it was the only playlist that I could find a match in before any of the updates came out. Now I get stuck at “Searching for more players”.

Yeah I’m stuck at that point as well… so frustrating I mean I’ve just downloaded an update which was over a GB and I don’t see what it has fixed… even previous patches have done nothing about it. I don’t get it…

I found a couple

Btb has always been my favourite, yet to get a single game on mcc.

I am yet to find even 1 person in it, even searching for hours while i play other PC games (multiple monitors)

I haven’t even bothered searching for a BTB game yet, as it isn’t 8v8 and it isn’t Ranked.

I thiink it honestly depends on the time of day whether you have luck getting a btb match or not.

> 2533274810011841;7:
> I haven’t even bothered searching for a BTB game yet, as it isn’t 8v8 and it isn’t Ranked.

8v8 got activated with the patch.

The patch from last week did something to that playlist. Probably something to do with putting together a larger group is not clicking right. Prior to last week I was frequently getting into BTB. Now BTB is the only one I cant.

Same here OP. All the other playlists seem to finally be working, but unfortunately BTB is the one I actually want to play.

I’ve had no problem playing tons of BTB matches.

Worked very well for me last night, up until about midnight eastern time. I feel like pop counts are pretty poor in btb right now since it has been so bad. Anyways, hope you all have more luck

everything is working for me flawlessly except BTB