Big team battle should be ranked!

i really miss when Btb was a big competive community. Does anyone else miss it? Like at least put squad battle ranked!

I do like the idea, but everything cannot be ranked…

And you know if BTB becomes ranked, people will start complaining about not having an unranked playlist

Nah its too social.

Raises hand… I miss Ranked BTB #RIPsquadbattle :frowning:

BTB worked just fine as a ranked playlist. the argument that “it is too social” has truth but ultimately it didn’t really affect the gameplay having it ranked. i love BTB and will play it either way, but I miss it being ranked honestly. The fact that they just removed the rankings, and the reason why they did, is really what i do not agree with.

The community asked for social playlists. Did they give us any? Nope. Did people notice? Nope.

Why? Because they took a ranked playlist, removed its rankings, and called it our social playlists. Oh thanks 343.

People wanted things like social slayer, social snipers, just some other options really. Doesnt this seem messed up to anyone else? Im ultimately fine with BTB being unranked but i think we deserve more social playlists. Maybe grifball and fiesta will help fill this void, but up until this point it seemed like a cheap way to get people to shut up about social playlists. it kinda worked.

They really just swept the problem under the rug for this issue. Either make the game a true social playlist or put it back the way it used to be.

I dont think btb should be ranked. Just be a pro and use a tank. Its not fair and its a big gap between how good some of the players are and how bad somebody are.

Its the only game mode I enjoy in halo 5 and sadly for me its the only arena mode thats unranked.

> 2533274812988278;6:
> They really just swept the problem under the rug for this issue. Either make the game a true social playlist or put it back the way it used to be.

Swept under the rug is an under statement…