Big Team Battle Rip OFF! -10 KD

This has happened to me three times now this week! Twice today. After the final score, my stats were 37 kills. During matching I check the previous stats and apparently I only got 27 kills. This is happening far to frequently on the HALO servers. Only two people were booted from the game. The servers never had less than 4 - 5 bars the entire game.

Has anyone else had this minus 10 KD problem?

It annoys me because whenever I acquire large scores I am robbed along with everyone else on my team of 10 kills. Usually microsoft servers are fine but I’m starting not to trust this 343 Industries era we are edging closer to. Maybe I’m being pessimistic.

You’re not being robbed you’re playing the heavies variant. In this gamemode headshots, beatdowns and various other actions are worth two in game points, but only one in post game.

oh man I never realised that… explains a lot. I figured the servers might have been fritzing out or something. Cheers for that.

> You’re not being robbed you’re playing the heavies variant. In this gamemode headshots, beatdowns and various other actions are worth two in game points, but only one in post game.

This. Splatters, sticks, beatdown/pummels, assassinations, headshots…all worth 2 points.

> You’re not being robbed you’re playing the heavies variant. In this gamemode headshots, beatdowns and various other actions are worth two in game points, but only one in post game.

Hmmm Heavies … headshots do more damage but due to it being called heavies it’s seen as a vehicle combat based gametype … very sneaky 343 very sneaky indeed.

> > You’re not being robbed you’re playing the heavies variant. In this gamemode headshots, beatdowns and various other actions are worth two in game points, but only one in post game.
>
> Hmmm Heavies … headshots do more damage but due to it being called heavies it’s seen as a vehicle combat based gametype … very sneaky 343 very sneaky indeed.

It helps those of us who play a lot of BTB, but despise maps like Rasu/Hemmorage/Asphalt because of the heavies presence.

Rasu is the only map where I use anything other than the DMR, but that’s due to the respawn rate of the Rockets being so sped up.