Big Team Battle Playlist

I love BTB. There is always something to do from the moment you spawn til you die. Shoot at someone or do the objective. Unlike 4 vs 4 where whole teams can wipe and you just have to wait, or the action gets real slow. There is a problem though for BTB; I get the same bloody maps all freaking month. Like literally, I’ve only gotten probably Viking, Eagle Square, Boulevard (rarely), and Deadlock.

When can I get Unearthed, Antifreeze, Basin, Estuary, and the others? I mention those 4 in particular because I don’t think I’ve played any of them in close to a year now and the are GREAT maps. I want variety in BTB please. Not just Assault on Deadlock/Viking over and over again. Like seriously if you load up 10 games you may play 3 maps; that is boring. Thank you…and for the sake of the franchise Infinite better drop next summer or so and just be super badass.

Estuary has been out of rotation for a long time.

I have the same problem in Slayer - all I get is Mercy, White Cell, Overgrowth, Stasis…way more than Coliseum, Eden, Plaza…like exponentially more.

Thankfully Orion 2 was removed, but it would be nice if they added Fissure, Echelon, Furnace and some other Community Maps to Slayer (as they did in Fiesta). Slayer is not tournament level Competitive so I don’t see the harm in adding some new maps.

All four maps you mentioned have been kicked out of rotation long ago. It’s a shame really, were it up to me I would’ve kicked Eagle Square and Port Authority out and left Estuary and Unearthed in the rotation. Eagle Square and Port Authority are the epitome of boring maps, nothing interesting to do.

> 2533274874385787;3:
> All four maps you mentioned have been kicked out of rotation long ago. It’s a shame really, were it up to me I would’ve kicked Eagle Square and Port Authority out and left Estuary and Unearthed in the rotation. Eagle Square and Port Authority are the epitome of boring maps, nothing interesting to do.

It must be difficult for 343 to implement a BTB map refresh. Recycling the old maps that were already in the rotation likely takes a lot of work.

> 2533274874385787;3:
> All four maps you mentioned have been kicked out of rotation long ago. It’s a shame really, were it up to me I would’ve kicked Eagle Square and Port Authority out and left Estuary and Unearthed in the rotation. Eagle Square and Port Authority are the epitome of boring maps, nothing interesting to do.

The maps you listed along with boulevards imo need to go. Maps with only 1 or 2 vehicles are not fun, kinda takes away the BTB experience. Id love to see Avalanche from H3 return, amazing map & great for every mode.

It kind of feels like BTB needs some more attention, it kind of feels like it’s supposed to be community driven playlist with custom BTB maps, yet the playlist barely changes these days, I would think this community manager would change these more frequently since it shouldn’t directly effect future Halo games. Someday’s I don’t understand 343i’s way of managing the playlist’s, it’s like I don’t understand why 343i keep bringing back playlists without removing unpopular maps like Skeeball while I’d love to see maps like Zanzibar in BTB, would love to see Headlong appear more.

Those maps are long gone and why would you ever want to play Antifreeze? That map was a frame dropping mess and Estuary was terrible as well with those two Banshees. One thing that can help a little bit is if you stay in the postgame lobby instead of leaving since it will lessen your chances of playing the same map.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Just want 343 to give BTB some love, its a pretty popular playlist

Unearthed was the one with the cranes on a construction site?

I do agree that one had a lot of interesting s#!7 to do

Yeah unearthed was an awesome map, to bad it was removed. What they need to do is like they did in MCC and show in game maps available in each playlist. Then gamers would know right away any changes instead of having to dig around online if 343 even keeps an updated list of what maps are in what playlist anywhere.