BIG TEAM BATTLE Needs More Maps, No Variety At All

They are releasing monthly updates with 2 maps a month until June or July, this is not enough at all. I want original 343 designed maps in Big Team Battle, there are currently only 4 or 5 maps in the BTB playlist and they are all Forge maps, it is pathetic.

They need to dump that horrible map with the binary’s on it, it doesn’t play well it all. They actually need to dump all the generic forge maps, they’re terrible to play on and look at. The best map currently I think is that blood-gulch style on with the base in the middle, and I only say it’s good because it’s basically a coagulation remake with a base in the middle.

Agreed. The amount of BTB maps gets stale quickly. And it gets even worse when all you wanna play is BTB slayer and all you get is BTB Strongholds and CTF.

All they need to do is take from the nearly 100 different forge made maps in the forums. Most of which are very good remakes of past halo maps. “Community Big Team Battle”

They need at least 10 original 343 designed Big Team Battle Maps + 5 Forge maps in that play list. Then there will be another Community BTB playlist that has 100’s of random good Forge maps in it.

I am still surprised that I rarely see anyone complain that btb got the shaft in this halo.

Limited maps
Lack of variety with vehicles
No original maps
Forge maps look like garbage

I guess people love that warzone. Not me.

I don’t think we’ll ever get an original dev designed BTB map at this point. They seem to be set on just adding in more forge maps that were made by the community. It’s pretty obvious that BTB was an afterthought and WZ was supposed to be the new BTB in 343’s minds.

You can say this about every playlist…

I would take btb with real maps over warzone any day of the week

Maybe the (hopefully upcoming) BTB community playlist with Halvalla and Sandtrap will be better than what we have now.

I can’t wait.

BTB needs someone to work on it who actually cares a lick…

> 2533274816628272;2:
> They need to dump that horrible map with the binary’s on it, it doesn’t play well it all. They actually need to dump all the generic forge maps, they’re terrible to play on and look at. The best map currently I think is that blood-gulch style on with the base in the middle, and I only say it’s good because it’s basically a coagulation remake with a base in the middle.

It’s just as lame as the others

the entire game needs new maps, we get it

There are six maps for Big Team Battle, and the reason they are forged because they were focused on making warzone maps, which are harder to make and require more time. Be grateful for what you get.

Man I’d love to play on Sandtrap and Valhalla again.

> 2535462360297076;14:
> There are six maps for Big Team Battle, and the reason they are forged because they were focused on making warzone maps, which are harder to make and require more time. Be grateful for what you get.

No. I will not be grateful because what we got is not good enough.

i posted this in a different threads but its valid here too…
I’ve seen some amazing maps being made with forge on youtube
BTB could definitely use the boost, id love to see this map introduced Delta Ruins - Halo 5 Forge Map (Arena) - YouTube
There are so many good maps already made out there, most of the works pretty much cut out for 343 o_O

There are so many good community forge maps. Some are unbelievable, and we get stuck with those boring btb maps. They should just turn btb over to the community forge makers and give us a rotation. If we gotta play forge we should at least get variety.

I agree that there are some amazing forge creations out there and I’ll be happy to play on them, but I don’t think that is a good reason for 343 to not give us any original maps from them.

oh no definitely not a reason

we need proper maps like we’ve always had in past halos, yea we’ve had loads of forge stuff before but we had a good amount of dev made maps

they definitely need to add more variety into the playlists, i mean look at this month they are going to add in ball game types so will focus on that but I’m still hoping they add some new BTB maps cause its beginning to get a bit stale

i might’ve felt differently if the BTB maps were dev made but they are not…