Big team battle maps are a letdown

The maps are very underwhelming. I was super excited to get to play on headlong again. I was excited since it was announced and now that I’m on the map it is just terrible. The map is way way smaller than its original. The map is just such a disappointment like come on one of the best forgers in halo could only come up with this? Seriously…

I am seeing a lot of people complaining that the BTB maps are a let down and are not as good as the previous ones.

Yeah, they could definitely be better, however they previously said that these forged maps wouldn’t count towards the total free map count. They are working on non-forge made maps for big team.

I know this sounds ungrateful, but I’d rather have nothing over free forge maps from 343. I’d be happy if they just let the fans get on with making their own maps and pick the best ones for community playlists.

> 2533274795533089;4:
> I know this sounds ungrateful, but I’d rather have nothing over free forge maps from 343. I’d be happy if they just let the fans get on with making their own maps and pick the best ones for community playlists.

Same. I plan to make an actual good remakes of headlong. I no longer consider those “professional” forgers to be great forgers after seeing what they released.

> 2533274817560526;3:
> Yeah, they could definitely be better, however they previously said that these forged maps wouldn’t count towards the total free map count. They are working on non-forge made maps for big team.

Hey can you provide the source that they say forge maps are not going towards the final map count.

I think there are pretty cool. I do also think the new speed of Halo 5 has made them feel a lot smaller. Kind of like going back elementary school at 20 years old.
That being said. The long narrow map with two bases and a central building is fun.

My Only complaint is Standoff/Deadlock, just doesn’t feel right. More Maps would be good.