Big Team Battle 2.0

If 343i made a big team battle 2.0 with features from battlefield how would you feel?

I personally have been waiting FOREVER for Halo to increase player count substantially. Mix that with interactive environments (which has been absent since H2A which I don’t understand because it’s awesome) and possibly semi destructible environments would be a dream come true.

ive been asking for an invasion mode that basically copies star wars battlefront for a long time now. lots of players, big map, multiple playable characters from each faction such as marines / different types of spartans etc for unsc and elites brutes hunters etc for banished INCLUDING AI bots for both teams… Playing in the match gets you points to call in more lethal player types / vehicles or weapons, and like invasion / galactic assault you would progressively attack or defend depending on the map. Something like this would fit perfectly in halo as invasion was a great idea, an star wars battlefront has so many variants of this game mode that work perfectly.

I would take this over any boring battle royale mode any day of the week.

Never played Battlefield. HOWEVER, I have played it’s Star Wars counterparts quite extensively. So, I would love a larger max player count and larger maps. Something like Capital Supremacy for Halo would be pretty sick (although Warzone is fundamentally similar). Obviously I’d like to have frequent content updates, like Battlefront 2 in it’s heyday. I’d like easter eggs across the maps as well.

As long as they have a dedicated true Halo arena 4v4 experience then I say 343 go wild on any additional game modes (just not BR in my opinion personally). But Incorporating some battlefield elements in a playlist eh why not. Surprise me 343

> 2533274831074612;2:
> ive been asking for an invasion mode that basically copies star wars battlefront for a long time now. lots of players, big map, multiple playable characters from each faction such as marines / different types of spartans etc for unsc and elites brutes hunters etc for banished INCLUDING AI bots for both teams… Playing in the match gets you points to call in more lethal player types / vehicles or weapons, and like invasion / galactic assault you would progressively attack or defend depending on the map. Something like this would fit perfectly in halo as invasion was a great idea, an star wars battlefront has so many variants of this game mode that work perfectly.
>
> I would take this over any boring battle royale mode any day of the week.

I don’t like the idea of playing marines. Marines are to frail, it would feel more like Call of Duty than Halo. Not to mention that with the f2p model, I believe 343i wants us to get more attached to our Spartans. Can you imagine people paying money in order to customize their Spartans only to not play as them most of the time?

But I’d take AI controlled Marines and ODST’s on one side and grunts and jackals on the other side.

Never played Battlefield, but I’ve played Supremacy on Star Wars Battlefront 2 and I hope this leak is true. Seems like an awesome mode