big battles

ive read from sites like ign that halo 5 will have huge battles like hundreds of brutes and 2 scarabs like the site talked about and that the AI can choose who to fight like send one half of the squad against one enemy and the other half against the other enemy i freaked out in excitement over reading this i hope thats all true if it is i will be preordering halo 5 and mabye try the multiplayer

> 2533274884116647;1:
> ive read from sites like ign that halo 5 will have huge battles like hundreds of brutes and 2 scarabs like the site talked about and that the AI can choose who to fight like send one half of the squad against one enemy and the other half against the other enemy i freaked out in excitement over reading this i hope thats all true if it is i will be preordering halo 5 and mabye try the multiplayer

link or it didn’t happen

IGN? Riiiight…

As much as we would all love this I’m doubtful. For once I would love to be proven wrong.

Brutes? They can’t be confirmed without me knowing lol I just don’t believe it. Link or it didn’t happen.

> 2533274884116647;1:
> ive read from sites like ign that halo 5 will have huge battles like hundreds of brutes and 2 scarabs like the site talked about and that the AI can choose who to fight like send one half of the squad against one enemy and the other half against the other enemy i freaked out in excitement over reading this i hope thats all true if it is i will be preordering halo 5 and mabye try the multiplayer

You’re talking about a very old leak that has been debunked by a member of 343 already. Some of what the leak said sort of came true, but it also said Halo 5 was coming out in 2014, which was obviously never the case because of MCC. So what you heard is just an old rumor, and even if the game finally features big battles w/ lots of AI and what not, it was probably just coincidence, or a good/logical prediction.

We’ll start to find out for sure in about 2 more months so it’s really not much longer of a wait.

the only reason im excited for halo 5 is the campaign about now but the last missions gonna suck just like on every other halo game before thats how it was with halo combat evolved,2,3,cant remember if it was like that with odst,halo wars,reach(obviously the mission before the bonus mission),and halo 4