*BFBFRRRRREEEERR!!!* I are am elephant!

The elephant…how I loved it so, in Halo 3! I know, it was only on sandtrap, but the whole idea, the concept, the feel, the look of it…I loved the elephant with a passion! Driving around a big mobile base with turrets on the side and a mongoose stationed inside awaiting deployment…and the HORN! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!

I really hope they bring back some sort of elephant variant in Halo 4. I don’t care if I am the only one using it/excited for it; I. Want. It.

Surely, I can’t be the only one here who loved this behemoth, could I?

Discuss, my friends!

“Press X to flip… Wait, what? How did you do that?”

That, along with Elephant Flying… were the best experiences in Halo I have had, ever.

The elephant also was used for some awesome machinima!

> “Press X to flip… Wait, what? How did you do that?”
>
> That, along with Elephant Flying… were the best experiences in Halo I have had, ever.

HAHAHAHA. I loved this one map variant I had (and im sure many others) that allowed us to make the elephant fly. i’ve had countless hours of fun doing that. It looks like the “mammoth” may be its replacement. If it is, I would be happy to hear that, it looks really beefed up.

theres a big thing called the Mammoth thats in the screenshot section. I think thats your new elephant, and it’s bigger!

I would like it to deploy warthogs and scorpions this time 'round.

The best part about the elephant was when you parked it on the top of the crashed phantom and made the frame rate drop significantly.

> The best part about the elephant was when you parked it on the top of the crashed phantom and made the frame rate drop significantly.

I remember finding that out with some friends

good times

I loved the elephant. You ever notice how on Avalanche,the vehicles were themed for the snowy environment? (Covie vehicles remained the same I think) I noticed in H3:ODST that it returned as a more civilian-type vehicle. I always dreamed of a snow-themed elephant. Or like in Reach, where vehicles could be customized to match the team’s color. I Hoped for more variations along the lines of that with forge. But anyways… The elephant was always my favorite.

I loved the whole concept behind it. It’s like a pirate ship :3

The mammoth? Oh my, I think I just got a little nerd-stiff at that lol! n.n

I sure hope it is included in multiplayer!! :smiley: