Beyond Season 1 of Spartan Ops

Its been said season one of spartan ops WILL BE FREE and that’s great im excited

But does that mean season 2 and beyond will not be free if so how much would you pay for each season ??

800-MS
1200-MS

I don’t see myself paying for anything after season 1 not because im cheap but simply because I enjoy MP and playing vs. others more then anything .

I hope it’s free. :frowning:

I think it’s all free.

If you do have to pay for the seasons after 1, it really depends on how Season 1 is. How well that story is, because at the end of the day, I don’t care for firefight, but if the story is great and it keeps adding on to the Halo lore I’d be willing to pay for it.

hopefully it will be free but honestly if its not it shouldnt be above800 and thats pushing it.

I enjoy playing the Haloverse, period.
800MSP is my preference for season 2’s price, I will pay 1200 but my preference is 800MSP

A note, Spartan OPS isn’t about playing alone against the AI, it’s about you and 3 others teaming up for about an hour to 2 hours a week so that you can further learn more about the Haloverse, while doing something that helps earn you credit towards unlocking whatever fancies your intent.

> hopefully it will be free but honestly if its not it shouldnt be above800 and thats pushing it.

Honestly, unless they do a season pass sort of thing, I don’t think anything they put on the marketplace alone will be over 800msp

I doubt anything past season one will be free because that’s a lot of content. I’d be willing to pay $5 (USD) for a weeks worth of content, provided that SOps turns out to be good/fun.

It’s most likely going to be paid DLC. And why complain, we’re getting 50 Spartan Ops missions just for buying the game. That’s ten weeks of content right there and hours of co-op content.

> I enjoy playing the Haloverse, period.
> 800MSP is my preference for season 2’s price, I will pay 1200 but my preference is 800MSP
>
> A note, Spartan OPS isn’t about playing alone against the AI, it’s about you and 3 others teaming up for about an hour to 2 hours a week so that you can further learn more about the Haloverse, while doing something that helps earn you credit towards unlocking whatever fancies your intent.

It doesn’t have to be a team based thing, you can go at it lone wolf and learn about all the Halo-ness all by yourself.

> It doesn’t have to be a team based thing, you can go at it lone wolf and learn about all the Halo-ness all by yourself.

That is a choice. The story is about sending in Spartan squads to do a job.
If players choose to be the hyper lethal vector, by all means they are allowed, but the intent is for a 4-“man” squad of Spartans to kick some -Yoink- in the name of the UNSC! :wink:

At this moment I agree that 343i should consider a $25US, or about that, yearly Spartan OPS pass.
Tack on another $15 for yearly MP updates, well we do have a subscription thingy similar to BF and CoD at $40, but hey, that’s the modern business model for online play.
Those with a LE passkey can get their $15 off for buying the first year’s pass.
Knowing how much one has to work with before hand can allow for extra fan service.

Too much content for it to be free. If it it’s 1200 or 800, I’ll still buy it. Spartan ops has a lot of quality, it would seem.

I think 343i is only saying that season 1 is free because they haven’t planned far enough ahead to know if the others will be or not. If they are not free, I will gladly pay for them. If they are, then that’s good too.

Please let it be popular so there will be more seasons, I really wouldn’t mind paying for more seasons if I have to. I rather have more story than MP maps.

1200 points, A season is 10 weeks right?
10 weeks with 50 more story driven missions is easily worth 20$ to me.
So I’ll pay 10 or 15 no problem I just hope everyone else does to so they make them

> I enjoy playing the Haloverse, period.
> 800MSP is my preference for season 2’s price, I will pay 1200 but my preference is 800MSP
>
> A note, Spartan OPS isn’t about playing alone against the AI, it’s about you and 3 others teaming up for about an hour to 2 hours a week so that you can further learn more about the Haloverse, while doing something that helps earn you credit towards unlocking whatever fancies your intent.

Agreed everything about it looks great

I can’t wait to try it out with a full party of friends

I just don’t see me or most of my friends paying for it unless they did season 2 + some armor or skins or something similar

And I understand that a ton of people will pay for this season after season

Season one (First fifty missions) - Free.
Unconfirmed season two (Unknown mission count) - Most likely free/low price.

The primary idea behind spartan ops is to get people to buy Xbox Live Gold. Microsoft own 343i so they can easily communicate, that’s how it came about.

Rather it be free, but the most I’d pay would be 800ms.

didnt they say that season 1 was free and then every season afterwards would be purchasable dlc?

Free. That’s my final offer. If I had to, I would pay 400msp.