"Beyond Galaxy" - My remix contest submission

Hey guys! I just thought I’d share this here. I just finished my remix last night and uploaded it. I called it “Beyond Galaxy”.

Here’s the link to the entry on the official website.

I would really appreciate some support on this. So go ahead and check it out, and favorite it if you like it!

I hope you all enjoy it, and wish me luck on the contest! And to anyone else who’s entering, good luck yourself.

> Hey guys! I just thought I’d share this here. I just finished my remix last night and uploaded it. I called it “Beyond Galaxy”.
>
> Here’s the link to the entry on the official website.
>
> I would really appreciate some support on this. So go ahead and check it out, and favorite it if you like it!
>
> I hope you all enjoy it, and wish me luck on the contest! And to anyone else who’s entering, good luck yourself.

Wow I love the taste of the instrumentals. Even though it’s a remix it sounds fresh compared to many. Outstanding!

> > Hey guys! I just thought I’d share this here. I just finished my remix last night and uploaded it. I called it “Beyond Galaxy”.
> >
> > Here’s the link to the entry on the official website.
> >
> > I would really appreciate some support on this. So go ahead and check it out, and favorite it if you like it!
> >
> > I hope you all enjoy it, and wish me luck on the contest! And to anyone else who’s entering, good luck yourself.
>
> Wow I love the taste of the instrumentals. Even though it’s a remix it sounds fresh compared to many. Outstanding!

Thanks! I’m glad you like it, especially the acoustic instrumental-ness instead of wubwubs.